Strack's sprite shop

Van Hohenheim

<Sprite request>

Mask of Undeath it is, at least an attempt. You guys can be the judge of how well I captured it. :)vox_the_shadow_of_reality.pngvox_the_shadow_of_reality_big.pngModified from Brutaka (original by Leynok, if I'm not mistaken). I used Rayg's original wings and cape, but changed the cape slightly to match the body better. I tried red-n-purple wings, but ended up with black in the end. Tell me if you want that changed.

I'm back :3 thanks for taking over the sprite shop while I was gone, Katuko. one question: will you be staying here after this, or what?

You said you would be back by Monday.. it's still Sunday.

Where were you?

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

<Sprite request>

Mask of Undeath it is, at least an attempt. You guys can be the judge of how well I captured it. :)vox_the_shadow_of_reality.pngvox_the_shadow_of_reality_big.pngModified from Brutaka (original by Leynok, if I'm not mistaken). I used Rayg's original wings and cape, but changed the cape slightly to match the body better. I tried red-n-purple wings, but ended up with black in the end. Tell me if you want that changed.

Well i must admit i am actually really really surprised by this. I mean the cape is awesome and the mask is pretty much perfect in my mind. The scythe is pretty good. I will admit that i like the wings but if you don't mind i may change them to a black and purple

wing.png

This is a wing coloration i used for a previous sprite i did. As you can see i have a box on the top where i use that so i know which colors to replace with what.

If you feel like you want to take to change the wings yourself you can or i can just change it. I leave it up to you since you are the original creator.

But overall i love the design. It is pretty much what i imagined

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm back :3 thanks for taking over the sprite shop while I was gone, Katuko. one question: will you be staying here after this, or what?

If you want me to, I guess I will.

Well i must admit i am actually really really surprised by this. I mean the cape is awesome and the mask is pretty much perfect in my mind. The scythe is pretty good. I will admit that i like the wings but if you don't mind i may change them to a black and purplewing.pngThis is a wing coloration i used for a previous sprite i did. As you can see i have a box on the top where i use that so i know which colors to replace with what.If you feel like you want to take to change the wings yourself you can or i can just change it. I leave it up to you since you are the original creator.

vox_pallette.pngEh, you got the wings already, so I'll be lazy and let you handle it. ;)

>Well i must admit i am actually really really surprised by this. I mean the cape is awesome and the mask is pretty much perfect in my mind. The scythe is pretty good. I will admit that i like the wings but if you don't mind i may change them to a black and purplewing.pngThis is a wing coloration i used for a previous sprite i did. As you can see i have a box on the top where i use that so i know which colors to replace with what.If you feel like you want to take to change the wings yourself you can or i can just change it. I leave it up to you since you are the original creator.

vox_pallette.pngEh, you got the wings already, so I'll be lazy and let you handle it. ;)

Alright. Well thank you for the awesome sprite. I will be sure to use it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

it's all up to you. seeing as I have Vox here, I think we'll be able to handle the requests. though you did do a good job while you were here.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

it's all up to you. seeing as I have Vox here, I think we'll be able to handle the requests. though you did do a good job while you were here.

Of course, what else would you pay me for?...Oh wait, I don't get paid. :PJust call me in if you need me.

I've come for another

[primary color] = Metur Red

[secondary color] = Black/gray (note could the right arm be green with a large 3 fingered axon had with a metur body)

[mask] = Nuva sholder pice with a Jala mari mask above it with the top back of teh mask facing forward. if that cant work a red mask of shadows.

[mask color] = Meture Red with abit of orange and black .

[body type] = Voya toa body with 2 hordika feet on the chest to faceing up and down.

[weapon] = A long samurai type staff.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I've come for another

[secondary color] = Black/gray (note could the right arm be green with a large 3 fingered axon had with a metur body)

[mask] = Nuva sholder pice with a Jala mari mask above it with the top back of teh mask facing forward. if that cant work a red mask of shadows.

[body type] = Voya toa body with 2 hordika feet on the chest to faceing up and down.

I will claim this one. I should have it done in about 4 days

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I've come for another

Ok now i will admit this is not the final design but a prototype. In the included image i have 3 different body set up and 3 different weapons. Now i would like you to tell me which body design you like better and which weapon you like better.

tecnokua_request.png

The little guy at the bottom right corner is one i tried with the hordika foot design. Due to the available designs i had i could not do two of them so i had to do one facing down. Now i recolored it to where it will blend in with the armor color and in my opinion i think it makes him look a little large. Now if you like that design i will incorporate into what ever body design you choose.

I also hope you like the Axonn/metru body hand. It took some thing but i think i did a decent job on that. If you do not like it i can replace it with the regular hand style. I also hope you like how i interpreted your samurai staff idea.

So yes please let me know which staff you want of the 3, Which body set up of the 3 and if you want the hordika foot.

After you let me know i will go about recoloring them and adding some of the final touches. Also if you want the samurai staff to be in a specific color please let me know. i can do that

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Keep foot design Staff # 2 and i like the hand.

Alright well i will begin work on the final colorations and everything. Probably be about 2 days

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alright Tecnokua i think i finnally got the proper color scheme for your spritetecnokua.pngtecnokua_large.pngIncluded are both small regular versions and larger versions that have been resized by 400. So please let me know what you think and if there is anything you would like changed?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Thxs looks perfect very colose to the moc.

Well than i am very glad you like it. And thank you for your business

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I would like another one. For V2.

[primary color]= black

[secondary color] = a grey-ish silver

[mask] Rode

[mask color] = Silver

[body type] = Inika here's a pic for reference.

[weapon] = Mata Nui balde, with Air Katana in the middle (if acceptable) if not, just the air katana.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I would like another one. For V2.

[primary color]= black

[secondary color] = a grey-ish silver

[mask] Rode

[mask color] = Silver

[body type] = Inika here's a pic for reference.

[weapon] = Mata Nui balde, with Air Katana in the middle (if acceptable) if not, just the air katana.

I can easily do this. Give me about 5 days.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Five days it shall.

Hey i hate to say this but due to the forum being down i was not able to copy the details onto a wordpad and as such i am just now starting on it. So it will be 5 days starting today. I am so sorry for this and hope you can understand

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Of course, after all, I'm wondering what happened to make the forums go down.

Well i am truly gad you understand. thank you

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hi I am here to order my third sprite, I hope I am not flooding you with requests or anything but here's my form:Primary Colour: Sand BlueSecondary Colour: SilverMask: Great AkakuMask Colour: Sand BlueBody Type: Metru ToaWeapon: Lesovikk's sword on the end of a staffThanks!

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

I call this one, Vox

lol you are the boss. plus i am doing flaredricks right now anyway

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

<Request>

>here it is.

Pardon me for butting in, but isn't Lesovikk's sword this curved one?falcon_lord.png

That is lessovikks sword indeed

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

[primary colour & secondary colour] gold

[mask] golden mask of shadows

[appearance] Brutaka

a golden torn cape

[weapon] all inika weapons hanging from inside of cape holding a toa mata nui (box set ) sword and a phantoka blaster and nyrah ghost blaster hanging from both shoulders= 2 of each

<Request>

>>>here it is.

Pardon me for butting in, but isn't Lesovikk's sword this curved one?falcon_lord.png

*tableflip* I missread that as Lhikan. :censored:

all inika weapons hanging from inside of cape holding a toa mata nui (box set ) sword and a phantoka blaster and nyrah ghost blaster hanging from both shoulders= 2 of each

I'm not even sure this is physically possible. if it is, it would be crowded. i'll try, but don't expect a perfect sprite. does anyone have a copy of the Inika swords on hand?

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Sorry for being... interrupt (I think that's the word to use), but Vox, it has been more than five days.

This was accidentally posted in the wrong topic (Usless MNOLG kit)

Ah yes sorry. Been a rough couple of days for me. i will not bother you with the details but i will say this. I have the individual peices of your sprite ready and colored they just have to be put together

EDIT

Ok here is the sprite

flaredrick.png

Took me some doing but i think that is close to what your wanting. I actually took the toa metru sprite legs as they were close to what you were wanting. I added the nuva armor on the legs like you have them on the moc. And i believe that is what you were wanting on the weapon for it is the mata-nui blade piece with air katana. So yeah hope you like it and sorry again for the wait. Like i said alot of stuff going on and had it ready

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Not bad. Hope you got what need to be finished. (Besides, I kinda have that trouble right now.)

Yeah. Had to restore many of my files for my computer got hacked. And glad you like it. Is there anything you want changed?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

No, it looks fine. Sorry for your computer.

Well thank you. But glad you like it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu