Strack's sprite shop

Van Hohenheim

This should answer it

3. New shops and help topics may be made ONLY with permission from staff of this forum and you must include a note in your topic who approved it.

For more about how to seek approval for a new shop, please see the Shop Approval Policy below.To get approval for an artwork help topic, PM me or another staff member of this forum. I'd prefer your first PM just sum up what you want to talk about and how you plan to arrange it. Then if the staff member approves of the basic idea, write a draft and then PM that for final approval or for corrections for a final draft, etc. This assures the best result for when it is posted.

So will this

1. Remaking pre-Archiving shops -- if you have never had a shop, please skip this rule. To owners of recent shops prior to the archiving of all old topics: all I really require is that you check in with your workers to make sure they're still willing to help, then send me a PM stating first you had an old shop, then including the form, and linking to the old shop as your example work.

2. If a request can't be fulfilled by your shop, say so quickly. 3. Post a weekly (or so) list of all requests completed since the last list, and the status of all unfinished requests.4. If your shop is overwhelmed with requests or slow work, please request temporary closure. (Sunday to Thursday, best way to get quick closure/reopening is to PM me. I'm busy on Friday and Saturday.)5. Ensure your shop's work fits BZPower's rules.6. Hire and fire workers as you deem fit. Note: When requesting a shop, it's best to have some volunteers already lined up. This is not required; it's just easier for me to know your shop is worthy of being approved. Nor do all owners necessarily need other workers.7. You shouldn't normally need to pick which worker will fulfill what request. I recommend usually letting the first worker to volunteer for a request take it. But you have final say on who does what, and it's best to include your policy on this in your startpost.8. You may devise your own request forms. 9. This forum is for LEGO-related shops only, though you may do some work that is not specifically LEGO. Clearly non-LEGO work belongs in COT shops.10. Include example work in your startpost so members know what sort of thing to request. (This should start out as the same examples in your shop request but you may also add later work.)11. Be familiar with the rules for workers below.Rules for Workers1. Know the rules! 2. If a request is unclear, please ask for clarification, especially if they haven't said whether it's a banner.3. Stay vocal about your ability to fulfill requests and how soon; if a request has gone unclaimed, but you can't do it, or can't do it quickly, post to say that, so others know it's time to step up. (This goes for owners too.)4. If you complete a request, but the requester says it isn't to their satisfaction, please accomodate them, within reason.5. Please do NOT fade away. If you must resign, or will only be temporarily busy, keep the shop owner informed. Shop Approval Submission FormAnyone who wants to start a LEGO-related artwork shop (so you would be the owner) must send me a PM using this form:

Shop name: Workers' names: Description: [short definition of what you do and what you use]Example work: [a few artworks of yours that establish the style and suchnot of what you intend to do, preferably topics so I can see if there's a customer base]Other work: [please include your brickshelf link and any other links that I could also browse to get a good idea of your work in general.]

NOTE: The most important example work you should focus on is NOT the "best of your best" -- what I want to see is your honestly typical work. (For example, were I to show the best of my powerpoint avatars, I would go for the ones with the best and most difficult lighting effects, but that is NOT what the focus of a shop request like this should be; instead I would focus on the ones with the minimal lighting effects but quality shapes and some lighting, since that's more typical of what I can make quickly.)If you have worked in someone else's shop before, be sure to mention that and also mention which examples you're including were requests. If you haven't worked in a shop before, you won't be rejected just for that alone, but it may be a factor. The primary factors are initiative, skill, and work ethic.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

And Last But By Far not least,

[primary color]= Dark green

[secondary color] = Neon Green

[mask] =turaga nujus when he was a turaga

[mask color] = Neon Greeen

[body type] = mata nui turaga

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] No

[weapon] =nokamas trident

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

And Last But By Far not least,

[primary color]= Dark green

[secondary color] = Neon Green

[mask] =turaga nujus when he was a turaga

[mask color] = Neon Greeen

[body type] = mata nui turaga

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] No

[weapon] =nokamas trident

If you guys don't mind, I'll take this one.

Edit: Finished.

request.png

request_resize.png

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

thank you sir Damaracx. would you mind actually making all of the neon greeen a normal greeen (and yes, I do understand that ive been spelling green with 3 E's, But id ont care and neither should you.

Sure.

Edit: Finished!

request_new.png

request_resize_new.png

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Hey flaredrick wanted to let you know i have your sprite almost done but i need to know what color you want the mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Goodie, a late-night gift.

lol sure lets go with that

Ok so here goes the sprite.

flare.png

And here is a large version

enlarged.png

So here i have two versions of the power sword. Thought i might give you two versions to play around with. A red and silver one. And i used the Toa nuva style version body so i hope you like it.

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like it, I love it. They look great. I'll be glad to use both of them. Thanks Vox.

Well i am glad you like it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

[primary color] = Blue

[secondary color] = White

[mask] = Hau

[mask color] = Blue

[eye color] = Yellow

[body type] = Mata

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] = No

[weapon] = Takanuva's Staff Of Light from 2003

I will claim this one. Give me about 4 days and i will have it done. Would you like the staff any specific color or the color it already is? Also which hau? Lhikan Hau, Mata Hau, Hau Nuva or adaptive Hau nuva?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

[primary color] = Blue

[mask] = Hau

[mask color] = Blue

[eye color] = Yellow

[body type] = Mata

I will claim this one. Give me about 4 days and i will have it done. Would you like the staff any specific color or the color it already is? Also which hau? Lhikan Hau, Mata Hau, Hau Nuva or adaptive Hau nuva?

The staff, black, but the bladed end of it, silver. And the Great Hau (Mata).

virux4.5-500.jpg

[primary color] = Blue

[mask] = Hau

[mask color] = Blue

[eye color] = Yellow

[body type] = Mata

The staff, black, but the bladed end of it, silver. And the Great Hau (Mata).

alright good to know. i will get working on it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

[primary color] = Dark/metru red

[secondary color] = Gray, like on the Rahkshi sets

[mask] = Kualsi

[mask color] = Flat gold

[eye color] = Dark blue, like Toa Onewa's eyes

[body type] = sort of like Tarix, with the upperarm armor being clawed piraka feet, lower legs are arms like the Rahkshi's lower legs, and the feet are clawed inika feet.

[weapon] = sort of like an aqua warblade that Mahri Hewkii had, with Mahri-Nui matoran blades behind it, in both hands.

If that's too complicated, I might be able to post a visual or something.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

[primary color] = Blue

[mask] = Hau

[mask color] = Blue

[eye color] = Yellow

[body type] = Mata

fastcar_request.png

fastcar_large.png

Ok here is your request. I hope it is to your liking. I realized i should have asked which mata body style you wanted. I mean you have the upside down version that belongs to onua and pohatu. But if you want that style do let me know and i will change it. I hope you like it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

[primary color] = Blue

[mask] = Hau

[mask color] = Blue

[eye color] = Yellow

[body type] = Mata

fastcar_request.png

fastcar_large.png

Ok here is your request. I hope it is to your liking. I realized i should have asked which mata body style you wanted. I mean you have the upside down version that belongs to onua and pohatu. But if you want that style do let me know and i will change it. I hope you like it

No, this is perfect! Thanks! :D

virux4.5-500.jpg

[mask] = Kualsi

[mask color] = Flat gold

[body type] = sort of like Tarix, with the upperarm armor being clawed piraka feet, lower legs are arms like the Rahkshi's lower legs, and the feet are clawed inika feet.

[weapon] = sort of like an aqua warblade that Mahri Hewkii had, with Mahri-Nui matoran blades behind it, in both hands.

totally got this one. give me a few hours and it'll be up. although I would like a visual, if that doesn't hurt too much.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

[mask] = Kualsi

[mask color] = Flat gold

totally got this one. give me a few hours and it'll be up. although I would like a visual, if that doesn't hurt too much.

okay, I might be able to get one to you within half an hour. Do you want a visual of the whole thing, or just parts of it, and do you want me to PM it to you?

Edited by Arzaki

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Here's a sketch of the weapons. It's kinda crude, but I think you'll be able to tell what I mean.

Here is a sketch of the torso.

Arms. The claw is on the shoulder.

I think you can get the legs and head without a visual. Tell me if you do, though.

Edited by Arzaki

[primary color] = Blue

[mask] = Hau

[mask color] = Blue

[eye color] = Yellow

[body type] = Mata

fastcar_request.png

fastcar_large.png

No, this is perfect! Thanks! :D

Well i am glad you like it. Although i think i will make a small edit to it,

fastcar_edit.png

This is a transparent version of it and i also changed the sequence to make it look like he is flipping the weapon forward

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu