Strack's sprite shop

Van Hohenheim

done with your sprite. tell me if you need anything different cust_24.png

I must say that is impressive.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

done with your sprite. tell me if you need anything different cust_24.png

I like. Shall definitely be my new avatar.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Did my sketches help at all? I are curious.

Also, not to be picky, but could you make the mask a flat gold color, like Iruini's mask?

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Here's my form[primary color]= Gold[secondary color] = dark red[mask] = Great hua[mask color] = Gold

[eye color] = neon green[body type] = Toa norik[cape, back wings, or feather wings] none[weapon] = Flame swirled silver single bladed sword

Edited by TAHU2014

:voyanui:

so something like this? cust_25.png

sorry forgot to put the eye color in the form could you do neon green eyes?

update i edited it question stracker do i need to give cred to you for it or what im fine if i need to

Edited by TAHU2014

:voyanui:

I've been meaning to get a new sprite avatar as I had to dig my current one from my old and forgotten brickshelf account of plus nine years.

Essentially the new sprite I'm asking for is going to be an updated, more battle scarred version of my current avatar

[primary color]= Black

[secondary color] = Brown

[mask] = Great Kakama with silver streaks like the Metru nui matoran masks (to suggest weathering, battles, etc. and if the silver streaks are not possible then don't worry about it)

[mask color] = Black

[eye color] = Yelllow

[body type] = 2002 regular Toa Nuva body, not Pohatu's body type, with darker, pitted armor once again to suggest weathering, battles, etc.

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings]. Maybe a cape that matches the color scheme. Don't worry about it if it's too much hassle.

[weapon] = Kopaka's sword from 2001.

I know this is a rather tall order so I can wait for the sprite a little longer than usual.

I've been meaning to get a new sprite avatar as I had to dig my current one from my old and forgotten brickshelf account of plus nine years.

Essentially the new sprite I'm asking for is going to be an updated, more battle scarred version of my current avatar

[primary color]= Black

[secondary color] = Brown

[mask] = Great Kakama with silver streaks like the Metru nui matoran masks (to suggest weathering, battles, etc. and if the silver streaks are not possible then don't worry about it)

[mask color] = Black

[eye color] = Yelllow

[body type] = 2002 regular Toa Nuva body, not Pohatu's body type, with darker, pitted armor once again to suggest weathering, battles, etc.

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings]. Maybe a cape that matches the color scheme. Don't worry about it if it's too much hassle.

[weapon] = Kopaka's sword from 2001.

I know this is a rather tall order so I can wait for the sprite a little longer than usual.

*becomes possessive and wraps arm around the request* mine. My precious. But really i would like to take this request. Give me like 3 or 4 days and also what do you mean by pitted?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pitted as in 'experienced' armor that has seen a couple of battles and so it bears scratches, dust, dirt, dents and dings on it.But because these are sprites you can just make the armor a darker protodermic grey.And three to four days will be fine.

Edited by ultimate dume 56

Pitted as in 'experienced' armor that has seen a couple of battles and so it bears scratches, dust, dirt, dents and dings on it.But because these are sprites you can just make the armor a darker protodermic grey.And three to four days will be fine.

Well that makes more sense. I will begin working on it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Probably my fourth one. I forgot how many I ordered.

[primary color]= A royal blue or dark blue

[secondary color] = silver

[mask] = Great Rau

[mask color] = blue (not as dark as the body color)

[eye color] = red orange

[body type] = A skakdi body type, but with Inika Nuparu feet

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] N

[weapon] = Ehlek claws

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Well that makes more sense. I will begin working on it.

I have it nearly done and it should be ready by the end of tonight.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alright Ultimate Dume here is your sprite

ultimate_dume_trans.png

Now you will notice i have 2 different versions of the cloak, and that is because i had two different ideas and could not decide so for this reason i put them both. I also have 2 different sword styles one that is just the regular white kopaka sword and one that is recolored to be darker. So i hope this is to your liking.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Awesome really great job on the cape and the sprites ill be using it as my avatar. I just added a little modifications to your job if thats okay. Thanks alot for your business!

No problem, Glad i could be of help and glad you like it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 2 weeks later...

ultimate_dume_trans.png

Now you will notice i have 2 different versions of the cloak, and that is because i had two different ideas and could not decide so for this reason i put them both. I also have 2 different sword styles one that is just the regular white kopaka sword and one that is recolored to be darker. So i hope this is to your liking.

WOAH. That is cool. Though I'm just wondering why did you add the orange to the cape?

ultimate_dume_trans.png

WOAH. That is cool. Though I'm just wondering why did you add the orange to the cape?

That is actually brown not orange. And the reason i added it was i was not sure what color he wanted the cape so i did a simple grey version then a version that implemented the two colors of the actual sprite

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ultimate_dume_trans.png

That is actually brown not orange. And the reason i added it was i was not sure what color he wanted the cape so i did a simple grey version then a version that implemented the two colors of the actual sprite

Oh, ok.

[primary color]= Cyan

[secondary color] = Green

[mask] = Great Rau

[mask color] = Gold

[eye color] = Cyan

[body type] = Toa Mata

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] Black cape

[Weapon] = Lazer Harpoon

I found all the weapons and body types on the internet. I hope they acctually exist.

:afro: :afro: :afro: 

yup, have all of it. expect it tommorrow. VOX! YOU MAY NOT HAVE THIS ONE!

You shall not pass. But this actually gives me an idea for a comptetion

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu