Strack's sprite shop

Van Hohenheim

yup, have all of it. expect it tommorrow. VOX! YOU MAY NOT HAVE THIS ONE!

You shall not pass. But this actually gives me an idea for a comptetion

ohs noes....when Vox gets an idea..

anyways, sprite: cust_27.png

Seems legit.

And can't you just use fus ro dah on him?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

I have a request. The one in my avatar, which is the first in the sequence in my signature, I want it to be changed into a 120x120 size image, without it being distorted. Do you think you can do that?

Yes, easily.Your signature image contains a sprite where each pixel has been up-scaled to be 5x5 pixels. Cropping the sprite tight and the edges then resizing it to 20% with the Nearest Neighbor setting thus gives me the original sprite; which is 41x47 pixels. In order to avoid blur or distortion when scaling sprites you must scale to a multiple of the original size (so 100%, 200%, 300%, etc). You want the end result to be 120x120, so we do a bit of math:120 divided by 47 equals about 2.55; meaning that 2x (200%) is the largest we can go before the edges of the sprite will stick outside the frame. So I scaled it to 200%, then padded the edges until I reached exactly 120x120.White background:fastcaravatar_white.pngTransparent background:fastcaravatar_transparent.pngMay still be somewhat distorted due to profile images and avatars being scaled to different sizes. Your actual avatar size (the one shown to the side of forum posts) is 96x96, if I'm not mistaken.

Wow guys don't even give me a chance *grins* I mean i did have the original file. But glad it got taken care of.

LOOOOOOL. Thanks Katuko. :D

Also fast car would you like the other parts of the sequence to be brought up to that size? Just have some freetime and would be willing to do it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow guys don't even give me a chance *grins* I mean i did have the original file. But glad it got taken care of.

LOOOOOOL. Thanks Katuko. :D

Also fast car would you like the other parts of the sequence to be brought up to that size? Just have some freetime and would be willing to do it.

No thanks, just the first one in the sequence is all I needed as my avatar.

virux4.5-500.jpg

stop showing off, katuko

While I do indeed enjoy showing off where appropriate, I did this in a minute or so to get the job done and possibly let the rest of you know how to do it. I've seen distorted sprites in this topic before, so in the interest of preserving pixel art - even when resized, I just shared a bit of what little I know about pixeling. I'm not a master artist by any measure, I just want to share basics. No need to get peeved for it. Edited by Katuko

stop showing off, katuko

While I do indeed enjoy showing off where appropriate, I did this in a minute or so to get the job done and possibly let the rest of you know how to do it. I've seen distorted sprites in this topic before, so in the interest of preserving pixel art - even when resized, I just shared a bit of what little I know about pixeling. I'm not a master artist by any measure, I just want to share basics. No need to get peeved for it.

was just a joke, though I do envy your image-editing skills.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

was just a joke, though I do envy your image-editing skills.

Ah. Hard to tell when you use angry emoticons. Jokes are usually accompanied by smiling ones, so I took it the wrong way, then. Edited by Katuko

[primary color]= Yellow

[secondary color] = Gray

[mask] = Kakama

[mask color] = Yellow

[eye color] = Blue

[body type] = Inika

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] None, thanks

[weapon] = Nuju's crystal spikes

Might I add, sirs, that you are awesome.

Will be writing stories shortly-Watch this space.

Here's my blog, where you can listen to me read bad fanfics.

Hey Dov, I finished Tornado's sprite!

tornado.png

I custom sprited the sword. :D

well, I was in need of clarification. he never responded. I would imagine that being his brother would help with that :P

He said "Jaller Inika Sword" I'm pretty sure that meant "Energized Flame Sword" ;)

BTW, I'm working on spriting all Inika and Piraka weapons.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Hey Dov, I finished Tornado's sprite!

tornado.png

I custom sprited the sword. :D

well, I was in need of clarification. he never responded. I would imagine that being his brother would help with that :P

He said "Jaller Inika Sword" I'm pretty sure that meant "Energized Flame Sword" ;)

BTW, I'm working on spriting all Inika and Piraka weapons.

and at the time, I didn't have a sprite of it. I asked him for another sword, and he never responded.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

• 2 months later...

Well, this topic is/was a bit dead, but I'm going to order about 5 or 6 sprites soon. Be warned, I need them 99% accurate, so I'll be nit-picking a lot. Don't think that my nit-picking is my way of telling you that you're not good at spriting or anything, because that's not the case at all. Your spriting and whatnot is brilliant.

Also, as well as ordering some things, I might have you change my avatar sprite a bit.

Just warning you.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

• 1 month later...

I would like to request a sprite. Primary color, Gray. Secondary color, black. Mask, noble ruru. Mask color, pale blue (if that's not possible, purple will be fine).Eye color, green. Body type, matoran [edit: mctoran, sorry]. Cape etc., no. No weapon, please.

Thanks in advance!

--Oryx

Edited by Oryx

2xu8Ptu.png

I would like to request a sprite. Primary color, Gray. Secondary color, black. Mask, noble ruru. Mask color, pale blue (if that's not possible, purple will be fine).Eye color, green. Body type, matoran. Cape etc., no. No weapon, please.

Thanks in advance!

--Oryx

i will take care of this.. give me a few days for i am dealing with figuring out my new computer

Ok just finished it

oryx_larger.pngoryx.png

I hope this is what you were wanting

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have a few here for ya.

FORM

[primary color]= White

[secondary color] = Navy Blue

[mask] = Kakama

[mask color] = White

[eye color] = Lime

[body type] = Body type Inika, the one that Jaller/Kongu/Hahli had

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] No

[weapon] = You don't got just a plain staff laying around, do you? If so make it brown

FORM

[primary color] = Orange

[secondary color] = Black

[mask] = Pakari

[mask color] = Orange

[eye color] = Silver

[body type] = Toa Mata

[weapon] = Some sort of mace or club (preferably the former) if it's possible. Metallic gray.

FORM

[primary color]= Lime

[secondary color] = Green

[mask] = Great Huna

[mask color] = Lime

[eye color] = Red

[body type] = Tohunga

[weapon] = None

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I think I have a few here for ya.

FORM

[primary color]= White

[secondary color] = Navy Blue

[mask] = Kakama

[mask color] = White

[eye color] = Lime

[body type] = Body type Inika, the one that Jaller/Kongu/Hahli had

[weapon] = You don't got just a plain staff laying around, do you? If so make it brown

FORM

[primary color] = Orange

[secondary color] = Black

[mask] = Pakari

[mask color] = Orange

[eye color] = Silver

[body type] = Toa Mata

[weapon] = Some sort of mace or club (preferably the former) if it's possible. Metallic gray.

FORM

[primary color]= Lime

[secondary color] = Green

[mask] = Great Huna

[mask color] = Lime

[eye color] = Red

[body type] = Tohunga

[weapon] = None

Alright i can do this.. Will be about 5 days because of real life matters..

Though for the third form do you want a dark green or a light green?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu