Strack's sprite shop

Van Hohenheim

Dark green

Quick question do you want the staff to have a blade or something at the end of it? Or just the shaft?

Also for the tohungu.. 2001 or 2003 build?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ta-Da!

They are done.

dr.o.png

I hope they are to your liking

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Excellent, this is some really nice handiwork

Although, I'd like to request some minor tweaks to the first one. Just some quick recoloring, make the unarmed hand silver colored, as well as the lover 2/3 or so of the opposite leg, and recolor the torso as orange, maybe with black accents if that suits you.

In case you haven't guessed yet, this is sort of meant to represent my BZPRPG character Ferron in his soon-to-come "new look"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Excellent, this is some really nice handiwork

Although, I'd like to request some minor tweaks to the first one. Just some quick recoloring, make the unarmed hand silver colored, as well as the lover 2/3 or so of the opposite leg, and recolor the torso as orange, maybe with black accents if that suits you.

In case you haven't guessed yet, this is sort of meant to represent my BZPRPG character Ferron in his soon-to-come "new look"

Looks this over and sighs.

I wished you would have put this in first time around.. But i shall work on it. So let me see if i got this. Right-hand silver and the left-leg silver.. do you want the left foot silver?

And the reason why i did the torso black is because with the orange of the mask when you put it near the torso it all blends and it looks horrible.. like you completely lose the mask. Though if you don't mind the black accents i can do that which will help the overall look. But yeah give me a while and i will have it done. And yeah i figured it was one of your characters.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vox, if you're busy, I can do the job. Shouldn't take me long. Might I suggest using a different orange, too? The one used here appears to be an orange much akin to the "transparent" section of the Rayg color palette, with "solid" orange having higher contrast between its shades.

color_contrast_example.png

Example image. The orange that Rayg used for Vakama's mask has higher contrast (darker outline, for example) than the orange used for eye pieces and other transparent parts.

Explain to me how the blue used in the first one is a navy blue? It seems a bit to light for Navy blue. Then again people have different opinions on colors.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ferron_sprite_v1_big.pngferron_sprite_v2_big.png

Any of these fit the bill? I notice Vox made the shoulderpads on Ferron orange, do you want me to try that too?

The one on the left is pretty much perfect, with the exception of, yes, the shoulderpads, and the foot shouldn't be colored gray, that should still be orange.

EDIT: Alright, let's just make everything perfectly clear once and for all, in addition to the changes I asked for above, I'd like the eyes in a more silver-y color if at all possible. With those changes implemented, it would be nothing short of a pitch perfect represantion of Ferron.

Also, you don't need to do any more work on the other sprite, that one's already more than good enough.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ah, sorry! I actually did the adjustments, but for some reason I completely forgot that I hadn't posted the result here yet. :lol:

ferron_sprite_v3.pngferron_sprite_v3_big.png

There you go. I've made the shoulder pads orange and fixed the foot. I also made the eyes much lighter; I hope the color works for you. It's a bit hard to approximate silver without shading, since metallic colors are usually distinguished by how light reflects off its surface. BIONICLE eyes emit light, so you don't actually see any metallic shades there.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a new order.

[primary color]= white

[secondary color] = black

[mask] = Kualsi

[mask color] = white

[eye color] = black

[body type] = Toa Mata.

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] N

[weapon] = none

I shall have this done in about 4 days.

Also do you want Pohatu style upside down mata body or regular mata body?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Here's a new order.

[primary color]= white

[mask] = Kualsi

[mask color] = white

[eye color] = black

[body type] = Toa Mata.

[weapon] = none

Regular, please. :)

Here's a new order.

[primary color]= white

[mask] = Kualsi

[mask color] = white

[eye color] = black

[body type] = Toa Mata.

[weapon] = none

Regular, please. :)

Alright will get on it. Though likely it will be ready on monday.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alright I believe i have passed the 12 hours period since it has been at least four days..

Here is your sprite Fisher. I hope you like it and sorry for the wait, I honestly totally spaced this out and i was going through some artwork and then it popped in my head and i was like 'Oh crud i have to get this done!'

So yeah got it done and did him in three sizes for all your spriting purposes.. Enjoy

fisher.png

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

[primary color]= Gray

[secondary color] = Gray

[mask] = Kakama

[mask color] = Gray

[eye color] = Light Blue

[body type] = Metru

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] No

[weapon] = Just a straightforward bow, if you got one, preferrably brown to imply wooden composition. If not, then just redo the staff from my earlier order.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

[primary color]= Gray

[secondary color] = Gray

[mask] = Kakama

[mask color] = Gray

[eye color] = Light Blue

[body type] = Metru

[weapon] = Just a straightforward bow, if you got one, preferrably brown to imply wooden composition. If not, then just redo the staff from my earlier order.

Alright shall get on this. Give me about 4 days

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alright Gear i got your sprite up. Had to search through my sprite weapons and i found something that fit what you are wanting.

gear.png

I hope this is to your liking. And regarding the grey colors i actually used the same colors used in the Krakua sprite which is also a toa of sound and if i am right this is for you newest BZPRPG character?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

FORM

[primary color]= Black

[secondary color] = Silver

[mask] = Great Akaku

[mask color] = Black

[eye color] = Yellow

[body type] = 2003 rebuilt Matatoran

[weapon] = None

Also, is there any form of Turaga Sprite available?

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Yes, there are Mata Nui Turaga sprites available in the standard Rayg kit. I also have an expansion with a few more poses IIRC, which should be included in the ZIP folder I posted earlier in this topic. Turaga Dume just used a Metruan body, so while there aren't too many poses available for those you could still have a Dume-styled Turaga sprite.

Did you wish to grab this one katuko or shall i? I also have some expansions that i have collected throughtout the years when i did my own sprite comics

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alright gear will have this done in 4 days.. probably less but four days max

Alright Gear I got your request done. Must admit Silver is one of those hard colors to really figure out but i hope ya like it.

gear2.png

And remember; For all your spriting needs come on down to Strack's Sprite shop. Spriting with Smile

(Insert a close up of a man with a cheesy smile and showing a Thumb's up)

Edited by Black Six

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Thanks, Vox, that's about as close as you can get.

Glad you like it. So which character is this one for?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Upcoming gearhead/mechanic, though It'll have to wait until I'm done negotiating his merchandise with Nuju.

He's Farzan, a really young Fa-Matoran.

Oh a Fa-Matoran? I honestly thought he was was a Onu-matoran. But can't wait to see how it turns out.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 1 month later...

I'm baaaack :P

[primary color]= Blue

[secondary color] = Light Blue

[mask] = Noble Ruru

[mask color] = Blue

[eye color] = Purple

[body type] = Toa Mata

[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] White cape

[weapon] = A scythe, with a light blue shaft and then a metallic gray blade

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

hmm... The scythe may be a bit difficult but I am sure I can work something together. Will get on this Order.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu