• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Timegate Traveler

Transformers G1 Time Travel hovercar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 03:49 PM

The mysterious Transformer known only as the Timegate Traveler appeared on Cybertron one day. Nobody knows where or when she came from. She appears to hail from a future faction succeeding the Autobots, but no one can be sure. She appears to have limited control over time, and can speed it up or slow it down, or supposedly even travel through it if she taps into sufficient pure Energon. She wields dual tachyon blasters and her alternate mode is a Cybertronian hovercar.  Vehicle modePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Robot mode

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

With tachyon blasters

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More pics and transformation in the Gallery

This was my first attempt at making a G1-style Transformer, and I think it turned out well. C&C appreciated!

eW9kyVR.png

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 03:56 PM

You certainly got a good G1 vibe in terms of the transformation- nothing too complex, straight-swinging arms... XDNice compact build, too.

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,232 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:04 PM

At first, I thought "Ratchet!" But, nope. It looks cool nonetheless. I haven't really figured out how to make a legoformer yet...

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users