Any Yu-Gi-Oh! fans?

ToaJaller77

I'll admit it. However, I'm more of a fan of the old school Yugioh. I never got into GX or anything beyond that. I don't know why. Probably because I was never able to watch the shows all that much. I was able to watch the original anime all right. Except for season 5.

Back in the day, I used to always try to watch the show whenever it was on. I'm glad Nicktoons is showing it again. Although I'm sad they stopped at the end of season 1 since I really want to see the other episodes again, too. Oh, well, never the less it's good to be able to watch the show again. Hopefully they will show the other episodes and maybe throw in GX and 5D's as well. I've heard nothing but negative feedback on Zexal. I can't say if the show is good or not since I haven't seen an episode of it. I know it's on Nicktoons, too, but I just haven't been able to see it.

I'll admit it. However, I'm more of a fan of the old school Yugioh. I never got into GX or anything beyond that. I don't know why. Probably because I was never able to watch the shows all that much. I was able to watch the original anime all right. Except for season 5.

Back in the day, I used to always try to watch the show whenever it was on. I'm glad Nicktoons is showing it again. Although I'm sad they stopped at the end of season 1 since I really want to see the other episodes again, too. Oh, well, never the less it's good to be able to watch the show again. Hopefully they will show the other episodes and maybe throw in GX and 5D's as well. I've heard nothing but negative feedback on Zexal. I can't say if the show is good or not since I haven't seen an episode of it. I know it's on Nicktoons, too, but I just haven't been able to see it.

I meant the original. if not i would mention Zexal or somethin- JUST SEASON 1?!?!?! Oh well. :D

BionicleNYCC-327x252.jpg

:br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:

Oh, all right. Well, I mean since the series expands from the original series and those spin-offs. And yes, the Nicktoons channel stopped at the end of season 1, the whole Dungeon Dice Monsters sub-arc.

I find Zexsals form of dueling to a little too over powered kinda takes away the tension the original seasons duels had, and the main character isnt very good at dueling. A main character whos bad at the only thing hes supposed to be good at is just sad :???: .

Edited by Technus19

Yes, I am a fan, but I don't watch the show and the series I am most familiar with is GX since I read the manga occasionally. But my most active Yu-gi-Oh! activity is the trading card game. Yes, I have some friends who still duel even though they are over 10 years old. In my apartment complex, there are some kids who like dueling and sometimes pester me into dueling them. I don't like those kids, though, since they are considered the wrong crowd. And back on topic, I actually beat Exodia the Forbidden one with a trap card.

Anyone have limited edition cards? My Card Ejector (one of my favorites) is limited edition.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Just my luck, I don't post here for ages, and a new yugioh thread is open the day I come back. :P

22 year old tcg player here. Never really cared for the show honestly. I play the card game competitively. It's pretty fast paced these days, it gets crazy.

Right now I run the new Evilswarms. They're one of my favorite decks.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I play Yugioh; mostly focused around the TCG than the series but I watch that too. I just got back into it after a while to tell you the truth. Been a fan for years on and off. I must have half a dozen different decks by now too -- warriors, zombies, dragons, you name it.

I might be building a competitive deck when Phantom Mecha Beasts are released, but until then, I'll go on Dueling Network every now and then.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

h I duel online nowadays, not a very meta person I must admit but I do like a lot of the faster pace of the modern metagame over the olden days. I like to muck about with photons despite how weak they are.

I meant the original. if not i would mention Zexal or somethin- JUST SEASON 1?!?!?! Oh well. :D

Thing is, Yu-gi-oh! refers to the franchise as a whole, if you want to refer to season one, season zero etc you really do have to be more specific.

I don't play the game but I know more than enough to know what's going on in the games although there are still a few things that I still need to figure out such as why Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity is banned.As for the anime, I still need to finish up 5Ds and I only watched the first 3 episodes of Zexal. I can already see someone getting owned by Number 96: Dark Mist in Zexal :P. I mean, look at that effect.

pWPTu7m.jpg