• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa Gavla

Gavla toa of light

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 07:49 PM

Inspired by Chro's Toa Radiak.

Click [color=#0000ff;]Here[/color] to go to the mocpages! :)

What do you think?

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#2 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,840 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 09:21 PM

Nice to see another in the same streak as Solek and Radiak. I like the inclusion of white, and interesting torso build, too. :)

#3 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,001 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2013 - 04:18 PM

A bit simple in the limbs, but I like what you did in the legs. The color scheme is nice, and the torso design is well made, with all the Bohrok teeth and such.

#4 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2013 - 11:39 PM

Nice to see another in the same streak as Solek and Radiak. I like the inclusion of white, and interesting torso build, too. :)

Glad you like it! The white was sort of supposed to symbolize her element showing through her twisted appearance.

A bit simple in the limbs, but I like what you did in the legs. The color scheme is nice, and the torso design is well made, with all the Bohrok teeth and such.

Thanks. I don't usually do much with limbs, seeing as the parts themselves always seem detailed enough, but that's just me.

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#5 Offline avak5

avak5
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 54 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2013 - 07:40 AM

A simple Toa like moc with interesting armor design in the legs and torso. The white and blue color scheme is great (unlike a toa inika i can name) and an awesome custom spear. Personally i don't like the white feet piece. I don't think that thats it's place. I would have used kurahk feet.

dpyd1z.jpg

#6 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2013 - 05:21 PM

Nice torso design! It makes the moc look very feminine IMO. Just a quick question, why didnt you use the Noble version of the Avsa? It would've represented Gavla a bit better but still a great moc :D 

#7 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,840 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2013 - 05:39 PM

Nice torso design! It makes the moc look very feminine IMO. Just a quick question, why didnt you use the Noble version of the Avsa? It would've represented Gavla a bit better but still a great moc :D 

Probably because the MOC is a Toa form, whereas she had the noble form as a Matoran.

#8 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2013 - 05:59 PM

Probably because the MOC is a Toa form, whereas she had the noble form as a Matoran.

OH no I understand that but since this moc was inspired from your other matoran of light into toa mocs, I figured that this representation of Gavla should have had a Noble Avasa like your other mocs did. :) 

(BTW I <3 your mocs :P)

#9 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2013 - 07:26 PM

Nice torso design! It makes the moc look very feminine IMO. Just a quick question, why didnt you use the Noble version of the Avsa? It would've represented Gavla a bit better but still a great moc  :D

I just felt that it would be more appropriate for a Toa to wear a great mask. Thanks for the praise!  B-)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#10 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2013 - 08:06 PM

Nice torso design! It makes the moc look very feminine IMO. Just a quick question, why didnt you use the Noble version of the Avsa? It would've represented Gavla a bit better but still a great moc  :D

I just felt that it would be more appropriate for a Toa to wear a great mask. Thanks for the praise!  B-)

Oh I understand :) and No problem!  :P

#11 Offline Underscore

Underscore
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Armored Protector

• 321 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 26 2013 - 09:45 PM

Looks good. I like the wing-blade. Unique incorporation with the white. ^_^

˙˙˙609ƖƖϛƖㄣ6Ɩϛ69ㄣƖㄣ8ƐƖᄅϛ99ㄣ0ᄅ88ㄣϛ0Ɛϛ0ƐƐƖƖ009Ɛ06ϛᄅ68ㄥ9Ɛㄣ9ƐϛƖㄥƖ60ㄣϛᄅ6ᄅ8ᄅ960ᄅ60ᄅϛƖ88ㄣㄥƖ88ϛϛƖƐ909900ㄥ8ϛㄣᄅㄥ  
  ƐㄥᄅƖㄣƖ6ㄣᄅ09ᄅㄥ09Ɛ6ƐƐƖᄅ8ㄣ99ᄅƐㄣϛㄣ0Ɩ98ㄣƐ09ㄣƐᄅ699ϛ8ㄣ9ϛㄣƖ606Ɩ0ᄅƖㄥᄅϛ9ƖƐ8ㄥ98ㄥƐƐᄅ8ㄣ9ϛㄥㄣ8ᄅƖ9ㄣㄣƐƐ6ϛ99ϛㄥ60Ɩ88ᄅㄣㄣ  
  96Ɩ8Ɛ0Ɛ6ㄣϛ68ㄣ6ᄅᄅ9ㄣㄣ96ϛϛϛ0ƖƖᄅϛ8Ɛ6Ɩ0ㄥᄅ0Ɩㄣ8ᄅ0ϛㄣㄥƖƖƖ8ㄣ8ᄅƖ80ㄣ6ϛƐϛᄅㄥƖƐᄅᄅ8ϛ0ϛϛ609ㄣㄣ8Ɛ60ㄥㄣ990Ɛᄅ8ᄅƐƖϛ9808ㄣƖᄅ8  
  6ㄥ90ㄥƖƖᄅㄣƐϛᄅ8ㄣƐ08ᄅ986680ᄅ98ᄅ90ㄣ9Ɩ8ㄥ0Ɛᄅ6ϛㄣㄣ6ㄣㄥ60ᄅ8ϛ0ƖϛㄥƐ66Ɛ69Ɩㄥ6Ɩㄣ88ᄅ0ϛ6ㄥᄅƐ8ƐƐㄣ9ᄅ9ㄣ8ƐᄅƐ6ㄥ68ϛƐϛ9ᄅ6ϛƖㄣƖ˙Ɛ

Hey everyone come play this Ninjago game right here in G&T- LINK

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users