Dead World Short "Mutt" Made in Blender

Okay, so once upon a time I submitted an RPG into the RPG contest and didn't win. The end. Okay, now for a longer story. I took that RPG called The Dead World (which you can still see in the submissions topic in the RPG Forum) and decided to animate the characters from it in Blender. I could't resist the idea of making a movie with them, so to test the idea, I created a short called "Mutt".

So here's a little backstory about this you should read first. In The Dead World, species are able to crossbreed. One of the Factions is the Purebred Faction. This is a group of some of the purebreds that hate crossbreeds and any purebred who doesn't and think that they are superior to them. They invented the derogatory word "Mutt" to describe them, which is up there with the infamous ##### word. Lamko (the star of this show) is a crossbreed between a Zyglak and a Leader Class Skrall (like Tuma). He fought in the Hordika Revolution, in which a group of ten thousand crossbreed slaves rebelled against the Purebred Faction (they owned them), conquered a moon called Iruini Magna, and became the Hordika Faction. Lamko has the word "freedom" burned onto his armor because, although he was too young to fight in the Hordika Revolution at the time, he hates the Purebred Faction terribly.

That said, this video is made with models intended for a possible Dead World MMORPG, so they look pretty videogamey and unrealistic. Also, the writing isn't my best, but once again this is mostly just a test.

Nevertheless I would prefer C&C. Thank you and enjoy.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-joMIsbuoMxZlBZV2dTWmpTZ00/edit

Herro there, person.

How are you?