Somebody's Turning 22

Brickeens

Happy birthday to somebody. :P

Ran Yakumo has successfully turned into some body. Of course, as some random body floating around in the timeless voids of the Internet, she doesn't really have any sort of mind anymore.While encountering a few spacefaring humans from a far future, she starts the zombie apocalypse by biting the captain in his left ear.Another 22 years later, the zombies have conquered the entire universe, and subsequently perish because there's just nothing left to feed upon.So yeah, happy birthday, Ran ^.^

iquXD5X.png

Happy birthday to somebody. :P

Ran Yakumo has successfully turned into some body. Of course, as some random body floating around in the timeless voids of the Internet, she doesn't really have any sort of mind anymore.While encountering a few spacefaring humans from a far future, she starts the zombie apocalypse by biting the captain in his left ear.Another 22 years later, the zombies have conquered the entire universe, and subsequently perish because there's just nothing left to feed upon.So yeah, happy birthday, Ran ^.^

I don't know how you come up with these things Zeene, seriously. :P

But Happy Birthday Ran, have a great day! :)

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Happy birthday, Ran! (Oh geez I almost typed Ray there for a sec that is INCORRECT)Hope you have a good one!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42