Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

Michael J. Caboose

Nice set. I'd love to just make a ton of interiors and exterior colors for it. Take a bunch of photos as if I owned a showroom or something. Then add subtle light and a pitch black background and make a cool wallpaper for LEGO fans. Yeah. :smeag: Yeah, it's a great recreation of the vehicle. I always though of making one of these ever since I got the large-scale Volkswagen Beetle, but never got around to it. This set isn't really at the same scale as the VW Beetle, but I guess I understand why. I never got around to making the large-scale MOC, and probably won't now that there is a set of it. I'm not sure if I'll get this set, but I like it nonetheless.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Man, I was just at an antique car show the other day and they had more then a few of these things. They're a lot smaller then I'd expected, only several feet or so longer then the beetle prehaps, but their interiors are HUGE considering the size of the car. I definitly hope to get the Lego model this Christmas, and it's going right next to my Beetle. It might be cooler though if Lego somehow tied in their digital designer/pick-a-brick service to allow fans to design a "bespoke" Microbus in a wider variety of colors and interiors, but I guess that's wishful thinking.

Looks awesome. But it's unlikely I'll evrer get it. (Unless it's like, 75% off.)

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

This is actually so amazing. I do seriously hope I can get this. This feat in itself will be astounding since I haven't bought or received a LEGO since 2008. But it is too awesome to refuse. Sorta interesting that only a block or so away from me is this guy who loves VW Vans, he used to have several parked out in the street. And I think I used to know someone who was in my year who used to own a red VW van too, which was cool. But yeah, it would just look lovely. I've been stoked about it since it was on BZP's News page months ago. Wheeeee.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk