Best Friend on BZP

Zacian

I have a few I dont think it would be fair to pick a favorite becuase I like them all for different reasons.

I would say I have the biggest laugh with Taipu1 and The Tolerable Automation. Dual Matrix has been a very close friend to me on this site. The Renegade Emperor is one of my oldest friends on the here and he's awesome. The there is the Gata bros that showed me the ropes of BZP. Then you have GSR who has helped me a lot with my writing and is just a crackng guy in general and I cant owe him enough for that. The of course there is you(Kranan), Chro, Jaller and Takua who are all awesome people and I would most definitely call my friends. Although Ive only just started speaking to him, Zeene is a very nice guy also. Then not to mention all the other laughs, jokes and good times Ive had with other BZP members.

Basically I love everyone!

CeeCee Loves You!

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

it's hard to say, but I would think that Warp43 was my best friend. I met him off of BZPower, on a minecraft server, and that's where I discovered that he liked bionicle. so I got him to join BZPower and here he is. and Internet Connection. the guy always helps me so much, BZPower and off of it.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Windy is like one of the coolest dudes ever. He plays piano, he knows French (and a lot of other awesome languages), and he can cook gourmet meals. Pretty diverse guy if you ask me. Not to mention he's just an awesome guy in general.

But there's plenty of other awesome dudes and dudettes (did I spell that right?) on BZP. I don't wanna call anyone my "best friend"; never been my style. Just to mention a few others, Mak's pretty high up there on the awesome list, B6, man, what's not awesome about this guy anyways? Bonesiii's a beast, too. As for a normal member, Soran's a great guy. There's plenty of other awesome people on this site, and although I may not be in close contact with them, they're still worth mentioning. Too bad I can't mention everyone, that would make a very long post (Sorry if I didn't mention you, you're still awesome!).

-Rez

I kinda switch in and out of friends on here. For a few months, it's one person. Sometime later, it's someone else. Kinda like the Doctor and his companions.

"They leave... Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them... some of them forget me. I suppose in the end.... they break my heart." :P (Had to use that quote.)

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Tufi Piyufi, Makaru, LehvakLah...probably the top three right there. And Windrider is my boyfriend. And Calles is my soul mate.

Also InnerRayg, DeeVee, Black Six, Hahli Husky, ToM Dracone, Nukaya...man this list goes on and on; I've got so many rad pals here...

bring back "an cool dude"

Chro, you*, CC, DM, Giggles, Axilus*, Sybre, JiMing* are good friends.

*they are not on my list, but I consider them as friends.*

Windy, Bonsiii, Janus, and some other staff that I may have forgotten.

I my have forgotten some others, but if my friend every joins BZP, then he is my most oldest friend on BZP.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Hapori Tohu and I are best buds.

I thought you were the same. you mean to tell me that you are two different people?

The full extent of Hapori Tohu's sheer power cannot be focused in one single mortal. Therefore, upon needing an Earthly vessel to unite all fans of the series called 'Bionicle', he spread his essence over three humans, known to us only as Dimensioneer, Binkmeister and Black Six.Occasionally, he requires other human beings to spread his word: those mortals are known as the Reporters. Their announcement of his will on the frontpage opens up an interdimensional portal, allowing his true voice to reach the Talkback-threads, and impress all of us mere humans with his sheer power and glory.

iquXD5X.png

Hm...I don't think I really have a best friend here. If anything, I am kind inclined to say I am not even sure that I have friends here really as I kind feel like I am acquaintance to most people that I interact regularly with. *shrugs*

Well, in terms of years of interact with, I am kind of inclined to say Kanohi Dragon, if only because she and I been friends since I join this site. Although then again, I can't really say I talk to her regularly now since real life has taken her mostly way from this site. So yeah, I don't know really. I guess I'll settle with that as my answer.

- JMJ 2013

Chols and Matty. :3

Why am I not there T_T?Anyway I'd say TNTOS, Bambi, and Squishy frog. Though I really need to talk more to TNTOS since he was the first person I knew on BZPower and he does help me with my stories. Plus he's awesome.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

My sibs, Israeli Toa and The White Lady. They're pretty cool.

:kaukau: -JG

toaofthenewrepublicv2jx3.gif

Toa of the New Republic ~ The Collision of Two Worlds

The body of Orkham dangling from a vine. Shamiir’s corpse, his chest nearly split in half. One by one, the bodies of his friends and squad mates flashed by till he realized the horrible truth... They were all dead but two.