Best Friend on BZP

Zacian

Technically, the BZPower members I know best are Darthbrandon and Celu because I'm good friends with them in real life.Regarding people I only know through BZPower... Honestly? I don't think I can call any of them a best friend. It wouldn't fit because a lot of people here I don't socialize with enough for us to be considered close friends. That said, recently, I've been conversing with Dovydas the most, so I suppose he's my current closest BZP comrade. (A bunch of people in the Ambage could vie for my top spot if I talked with them more. D;)

Edited by Legolover-361

the member formerly known as Tyler Durden, now as...Dallas Winston, I think. He's just been a great RPing partner.

The same with Krayzikk, now "The Snark Knight."Dovydas, now known as "Eduard Bernstein" or something like that, because A: He's a great guy to RP with, B: He's helpful for learning Lithuanian, C: He's like my brother from another mother and country.

As well, in no particular order and with no description as to why: Cederak, Emperor Whenua, and...uh...

Hmm.

Probably forgetting somebody but w/e.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Click. But seriously, I don't consider anyone a best friend. There are a few people I like to associate with on here, but I don't have a best friend on BZPower. Those who I've done personal work with, however, I do highly respect and appreciate.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

CeeCee, Taips, Dragonstar, Kranan, Zeene and Tolerable. The big awesome skype group.

So am I not part of the big awesome Skype group? :lol:
Of course you are, just forgot to type out yur name, hehe, sorry :(

I'm back!

• 3 weeks later...

I have no friends. Only enemi- Yeah, you know the quote.

In no particular order I guess I'll cite CeeCee, Taipu, Zeene, Dual, Haecceity and whoever else I've managed to forget about. Oh, and whenever I communicate with them, Taka Nuvia, Cheshire Cat and The Lord of Wednesday. I just don't really talk to that many folk on this site, I guess.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

• 8 months later...

All the people in my friends list, Duh :blushlaugh:

No no, I think it would have to be bonrw1 on BMP or Xonar on here and BMP, or it could be Epic disapprover, or maybe Auron the silent, or JBBM, I have no idea... :dazed:

Edited by ldd2000

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you