May the Fourth Sales

Ready your wallets. With May the Fourth, or Star Wars Day, approaching, LEGO has announced some sales! On May 4th and 5th, shop.LEGO.com and LEGO stores will have free shipping for purchases over $49, a free Han Solo Hoth minifigure with purchases of $79+, a free LEGO Star Wars poster with Star Wars purchases, not to mention the fact that all LEGO Star Wars sets will be on sale.View the full article

Is it just me, or is Lego a bit rubbish when it comes to special offers and price cuts? There's never anything that saves money for smaller purchases, and I've never seen a set discounted by more than 10%. This particular offer is one of those that is just...uninspiring. Free shipping is all very nice, but if you use a site like Amazon, you get free shipping over a certain amount (much lower than $49) all year round on almost anything, including Lego.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I also agree that their sales are quite pathetic really. I don't buy Star Wars anyway since I've never liked it so sales like this one are just a bit useless anyway to me. Frankly, it feels like Lego overcharges in several ways. Their base price feels steep, their sale price cuts are a tad insulting and the VIP system requires you to spend about £100 to get a miniscule discount. They're an extremely well-off business in a bad market, you'd think we'd be given some slack.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)