• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

May the Fourth Sales

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,378 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2013 - 02:46 PM

Ready your wallets. With May the Fourth, or Star Wars Day, approaching, LEGO has announced some sales! On May 4th and 5th, shop.LEGO.com and LEGO stores will have free shipping for purchases over $49, a free Han Solo Hoth minifigure with purchases of $79+, a free LEGO Star Wars poster with Star Wars purchases, not to mention the fact that all LEGO Star Wars sets will be on sale.View the full article

#2 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,784 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 27 2013 - 04:33 PM

Is it just me, or is Lego a bit rubbish when it comes to special offers and price cuts? There's never anything that saves money for smaller purchases, and I've never seen a set discounted by more than 10%.  This particular offer is one of those that is just...uninspiring.  Free shipping is all very nice, but if you use a site like Amazon, you get free shipping over a certain amount (much lower than $49) all year round on almost anything, including Lego. 

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#3 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,065 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2013 - 05:19 PM

No, it's not just you. I find their "special deals" a bit bad, like spend $100 and get a polybag set with like 29 pieces. Don't get me wrong, though, it's just an opinion.

#4 Offline that guy from that show

that guy from that show
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,152 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2013 - 10:05 PM

I wonder how much discount there will be for the star wars sets? Wishing for something more then 10% is a little optomistic but maybe with my VIP points I might be able to get the Headhunter I've been wanting.

That is all

#5 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 440 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 28 2013 - 04:36 AM

I also agree that their sales are quite pathetic really. I don't buy Star Wars anyway since I've never liked it so sales like this one are just a bit useless anyway to me. Frankly, it feels like Lego overcharges in several ways. Their base price feels steep, their sale price cuts are a tad insulting and the VIP system requires you to spend about £100 to get a miniscule discount. They're an extremely well-off business in a bad market, you'd think we'd be given some slack.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      

#6 Offline Brickbuilder

Brickbuilder
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 01:56 PM

Rumors are that the UCS B-wing will be 50% off. So we have at least one good reason to shop.

According to a recent survey, half of the people make up 50% of the population

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users