What r the Vortix and strakk doing

What r the Vortix and strakk doing. I alreaddy looked on BS01 but they wernt very helpfull. (nothing against them thoug) V and S r some of my favourite carachters so i was wondering what they r doing on Sphernus Magna.

Thanks

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

The Vortixx are setting up factories to help rebuild society. Strack is wandering the used-to-be-wastelands-but-are-now-lush-and-planted places of Spherus Magna. There really are no more deserts on SM.

Incorrect; the robot was confirmed to have crashed on "what was left of the Bara Magna desert."

Methinks that's question answered, so topic closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)