Glatorian Arena SpikeBall Game

Underscore

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea, it is impossible and i don't know if the maker test the game at all.

Come to think about it, i don't know the most impossible game is the Thornax game or the Kohlii game from MONG II

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

It was extremely difficult. I attempted to beat it several times, but I just gave up.

Ya and i think this is more harder then MNOG II.

P.S. If you want someone know who you are talking to click on quote and that will help people know who you are talking to.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

It was extremely difficult. I attempted to beat it several times, but I just gave up.

Ya and i think this is more harder then MNOG II.

P.S. If you want someone know who you are talking to click on quote and that will help people know who you are talking to.

Thank you for the tip! I wasn't responding to any post, just answering the thread, but thank you anyway!

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

That game is one of the most impossible things ever! I think what I did is I just hit space repetitively until all the Skrall were KO'd and I shot the Thornax at the goal. One of the best workouts at a PC game since the stamina training in MNOLG II. How does clicking a mouse really fast have anything to do with carrying rocks?

I wouldn't know either, had me wondering for a while XD

I have no idea, it is impossible and i don't know if the maker test the game at all.

Come to think about it, i don't know the most impossible game is the Thornax game or the Kohlii game from MONG II

Hey! I beat 4 Kohlii matches in that game (before my brother resetted the stats), the thornax-hoky game is most definatly the hardest!

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Just played it again after so long, won 3 to 1. The game really isn't that tough if you just stay prepared to mash the spacebar. Pressing X and switching to the teammate closest to the Skrall really helps too, if they have the ball.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

• 2 weeks later...