Toa Dorian

Vezok's Friend

Well, just through sheer awesome playing, Tyler got me to draw his BZPRPG-character Dorian.

Focused more on the lineart than on the shading, but didn't have the time to polish it to some endless degree.

The statue version of Dorian is based off of Michelangelo's David, with the addition of a magnificent scarf.

dorian_shaddix_by_ferain-d63hh77.jpg

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Haha. Very good! Its pretty funny too. I love the shading and lighting, it looks really realistic. I also love seeing different peoples spins on what Bionicles look like. I see you normally go with the more human sort of look. I cant quite tell what the Kanohi is, although I think its a... "Jaller Inika mask." cant remember the name.

Very good job!

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Simply amazing as always, VF.

The smaller details in the lineart, the little ridges and additions to the armor that adds to it's intricacy, the tattoos on non-statue Dorian, really bring it all together quite nicely. The shading is subtle, while I must say that I'm really liking the texture added to Statue!Dorian. Plus, it's Dorian. I mean really, if that's not some kind of automatic win, then, well...

This is really awesome, and the scarf olul.

And this is only monochrome. Though the colors are actually accurate considering he's a Fe-Toa.

I tried to limit myself to saying that "this is awesome" only once, find some more descriptive words and, but...

This is awesome.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Haha. Very good! Its pretty funny too. I love the shading and lighting, it looks really realistic. I also love seeing different peoples spins on what Bionicles look like. I see you normally go with the more human sort of look. I cant quite tell what the Kanohi is, although I think its a... "Jaller Inika mask." cant remember the name.

Very good job!

I think it's a Faxon.

This is gotta one of your best drawings. I love how realistic it looks! The way you designed the neck is probably the best part. It just looks so great. It's hard not to heap praise, in a way. It's just near flawless.

WIP

Isn't it a Calix? But w/e.I like how you resembled the statue to Michealangelo's sculptue. It gives it a nice touch. The details are really good on it, better than your other ones IMO. The shading on it makes it look really realistic as well.As for the "real" one, I really like all the details you put that are not on the statue. All the chest designs are really well done, same with the details on the entire thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, I've always loved your art. :3 (I seem to say that in every art topic of yours somehow xD)

The idea for using David's pose for the statue is genious. And the anatomy is great, and the armour design. The scarf's a really nice addition, too.

What I particularly love is the textures, especially on Real-Dorian's upper legs - very convincing.

And so on, and so on, it's really great, you should do more Bionicle-themed art. :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)