Suggestion:New kind of timeline

Hey there BZP. I have a suggestion for a new kind of timeline. Isn't there some kind of timeline that just simply tell what serials, books, games and movies and comics happened, in chronological order? That would be so helpful! Instead of just timelines that tell us the gist of what happened to the characters and such. I think it's fine that exist, but it would be so much better if the other kind also existed :) It would be great help to people writing BIONICLE fanfiction. Maybe it could even be used on BS01. I hope so.

Stay creative.

Just a geeky guy trying to learn the craft of writing stories.

That wasn't what he asked for, Canis. =P He asked for a timeline that explains how each piece of media is related to the other pieces and the greater timeline, basically. So, for example, it would show you that the MNOG took place after The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet and before VNOG. While you can extrapolate what piece of media happened where, this specific kind of timeline could be very useful, I bet.

As to your question, Luka, I don't believe that there is such a thing unfortunately. I could see that being a useful thing to know, though.

Upon further inspection, though, Canis is right. This timeline on BS01 tells you where each piece of information comes from, in a fancy colored graph-thing! So everything up there in the rest of this post is mostly worthless. =D