• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mobile games.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,192 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 01 2013 - 09:05 PM

Does anyone know of a site that will allow me to download the various mobile bionicle games directly to my phone? (samsung A920) I have searched and can't find one. 

Edited by ~Shockwave~, May 01 2013 - 09:05 PM.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#2 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,041 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 01 2013 - 10:54 PM

I don't remember any Bionicle games for mobile devices, aside from Game Boy and DS.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#3 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 04:39 PM

I have them, sadly I can't link to my site due to having forums, but I'll get you a games-only link in a minute....

(Can't find them yet...) (Sigh, will find tomorrow, sorry! I would've sworn I had them at hand...)

Edited by Jungle Predator, May 02 2013 - 04:52 PM.

-G u u R a h K

#4 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 769 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 07:29 PM

I don't remember any Bionicle games for mobile devices, aside from Game Boy and DS.

Heroes had a mobile phone version.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 09:23 PM

There was Bionicle Challenge, Bionicle Defenders, and like Ghoti said, Heroes Mobile. Then again, I never heard of these before a few months ago.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7, May 02 2013 - 09:24 PM.

#6 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 01:51 PM

Aha! Finally. For those who don't want to download from SkyDrive (you need an account I WILL NOT MAKE): BIONICLE Challenge and BIONICLE Defenders.

Sadly, BIONICLE Heroes is not free. (But who would pay for that? O.o)

-G u u R a h K

#7 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 02:44 PM

How will you transfer it to your phone? Like different types of phones may have different ways to transfer it.

#8 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 67 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 03:13 PM

With USB.If your phone is nokia, i think it needs an USB cabel from alcatel

The other way is with Bluethooth

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

#9 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 234 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2013 - 05:16 PM

There's mobile games?! The only one I've seen is the bionicle trivia app...

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users