Two Small Bohrok MOCs

Well, these guys have been sitting around forever. Basically, the Bohrok are the best. I mean, they transform, they have a function, they look awesome, and they just destroy everything with little opposition. Always one of my favorites. The problem is, they are so annoyingly hard to remake! I've tried in the past to create larger Bohrok, more posable Bohrok, and these two are the only things to come of that, neither of which were accomplished. Anyways:

Lehvak-Va-Kal (Or just -Val or something for short)

This guys been sitting on my shelf since the Bohrohicle fad a few months ago. Remember that? He was supposed to be a pilot for my green one. Didn't find all the parts from my Lehvak, so he just collected dust for a while. For some reason, I gave him a Karda-Nui-esque color scheme, which sort of makes sense considering the Bohrok are Av-Matoran. You may recognize the body design from my old Nuhvok-Va revamp, which I consider the type of body that could be designed by The Builder, a Krana-infected Toa in an old epic. More on him in the future.

Front

Back

Comparison

You are beneath me, foul prototype with no color scheme!

...and so is the camera used to take this shot. Like I said in earlier topics, my good one ran out of battery in the middle.

Epic Pose!

Those swords look so cool.

Another cool pose

Inspired by Comic #5: To Trap A Tahnok, where it shows the Lehvak-Kal holding Tahu's Hau, although he has a Karda Nui color scheme, so I gave him Phantoka Lewa's mask.

Gallery with a few more pics

Mini Bohrok! (could also be Chibi, if you want)

Got bored, doodled with some parts. This came out, somehow. No idea what type it is, I imagine it's a Kal with the power of Psionics. You know, for clearing those stubborn inhabitants. Also chose Axonn's mask rather than the classic Rahkshi head, partially because it's rounder, but mostly because I lack Rahkshi heads in any color I would use with the Metru limbs.

Front

Working neck feature!

Working ball mode!

...eh, sort of.

That's a square, imbecile!

So, enjoy, comment, critique, as always, and check out my other recent MOCs! Jason feels lonely.

Jason Blizzard and Swamp Warrior

Builder, Matoran Dark Hunter (no relation to The Builder)

Ignahki, Toa of Life!

• 3 weeks later...

I love this pair of MOCs!

The Levahk-Va-Kal has a lot of great points I love, such as the torso and the back arrmor. One thing I'd suggest, though, is to refrain from using that double-hand-piece trick for the lower arms/hands. Yeah, it looks cool, but there's a chance that one of the pieces could break, as they weren't exactly made to connect in that manner.

As for the mini/chibi Bohrok, it is utterly adorable! I love the way you used the Kanohi Rode for the Bohrok's head and how you used the Metruan limb as the neck piece. One thing I'd suggest on this one is to use a different piece for the shields. Those circular parts sort of break the color scheme a bit, as they're more of an off-tan than a grey. But I still love how you managed to make the ball/cube mode work!

All in all, an awesome pair of MOCs that I'd love to recreate one day! Especially that adorable little Bohrok.

Edited by ChattyNerd

2zi251g.jpg