T-Shirt Contest Submission

Kanakalackin

Hi guys. So, I've decided to partake in the T-Shirt contest for this year. I have four designs overall, but right now, I've only finished one.

Front: LINK

BACK (If applicable): LINK

I feel that the simplicity is effective and cool.

EDIT: I fixed the color problem! :D

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Nice. I do agree with your statement that simplicity is cool. I just want to nitpick the back because the logo seems to be pasted weird with all the random splotches of color.

I think that Bionicle Raptor wanted the design to be black and white, not sure if he meant pure black and white, but it might make sense if the print shop charges more for more than one color (If you check the the previous t-shirt designs in the blog, the printed parts were one color, either black or white). I also don't know if the gradient'd logo fits in with the simple black and white you have going here.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Nice. I do agree with your statement that simplicity is cool. I just want to nitpick the back because the logo seems to be pasted weird with all the random splotches of color.

I think that Bionicle Raptor wanted the design to be black and white, not sure if he meant pure black and white, but it might make sense if the print shop charges more for more than one color (If you check the the previous t-shirt designs in the blog, the printed parts were one color, either black or white). I also don't know if the gradient'd logo fits in with the simple black and white you have going here.

I used Photoshop to recolor the Avohkii and Bionicle Logo. The tool I used left it looking funny, so I'll revise it with MS Paint (Paint black over the color splotches).

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!