Sithril / Ardast / Rivoln / Neyon

8699544887_408485c2b7_n.jpg

^ CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW MOCPAGES GALLERY ^

So, these are the MOCs I made for Brickfair NE 2013. Two Toa and two Glatorian. Rivoln and Neyon are somewhat simpler than my usual MOCs, but I'm still satisfied with them.

I may make more MOCs, but this is probably the final set.

Feedback is appreciated.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I really liked the big arm/hand of Sithril, but I think that Ardast looks way too skinny, especially when compared to his huge arms. Rivoln and Neyon's color schemes are interesting, but overall I think their waists are a bit too skinny. Also, a plot error I noticed on Neyon: Agori can't become Glatorian.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Thanks Canis. :)

I really liked the big arm/hand of Sithril, but I think that Ardast looks way too skinny, especially when compared to his huge arms.

That disproportionateness was intentional. I tried bulking up the midsection and didn't really like how it looked.

Rivoln and Neyon's color schemes are interesting, but overall I think their waists are a bit too skinny. Also, a plot error I noticed on Neyon: Agori can't become Glatorian.

Not sure about Rivoln, but yes, Neyon is a little skinny, I suppose. Also, I was never really sure about the Agori / Glatorian species relationship. In my headcanon, they can be "rebuilt" or at least physically augmented to be Glatorian. Or if that doesn't count, let's say that he's a tall Agori who is an honorary Glatorian. :lol:

but their spirits

Really nice MOCs, Chro.For Sithril, he looks quite simple(for your creations, that is), but the legs are nicely done. I also like the huge arm, that is a creative idea and really cool as well.Ardast is really nice, with all the details and stuff. The lower parts of the limbs are really nice, with all the bulkiness and pieces in there. The torso is pretty neat as well. Though the thighs look a little too skinny compared to the rest of him.Rivoln has a nice look to him. The torso, it has a bunch of nice details to it. The legs are the best part in my opinion. The pieces sticking out make a nice addition on him. Also I never get tired of a blue and orange color scheme, so great job on that too.Last but not least, Neyon. Looks a little simple compared to the others, but I still like the leg design. The torso isn't too bad either, I like what you did around the hips. Again, I approve of the color scheme, it looks really nice.Great job on these, and are they your final final set? Or just for Brickfair?

Really nice MOCs, Chro.For Sithril, he looks quite simple(for your creations, that is), but the legs are nicely done. I also like the huge arm, that is a creative idea and really cool as well.

Funny you should say that, since he's actually the most complex of the bunch... :P Thanks though.

Ardast is really nice, with all the details and stuff. The lower parts of the limbs are really nice, with all the bulkiness and pieces in there. The torso is pretty neat as well. Though the thighs look a little too skinny compared to the rest of him.

Yeah, originally the legs and torso were very skinny with huge arms. then I bulked up more parts of him a little bit... but I like the strange proportions. ;)

Rivoln has a nice look to him. The torso, it has a bunch of nice details to it. The legs are the best part in my opinion. The pieces sticking out make a nice addition on him. Also I never get tired of a blue and orange color scheme, so great job on that too.

Thanks! I knew I wanted to use blue and orange, so why not put it on one MOC? :lol:

Last but not least, Neyon. Looks a little simple compared to the others, but I still like the leg design. The torso isn't too bad either, I like what you did around the hips. Again, I approve of the color scheme, it looks really nice.

The legs were my favorite part of Neyon's build, haha.

Great job on these, and are they your final final set? Or just for Brickfair?

What do you mean by final final? I don't keep MOCs assembled for very long, so this is a change for me, but yeah, these are just the final versions of the MOCs I'll be displaying at Brickfair. ;)

but their spirits

Final final? That was a typo, then.

Ah, okay, makes more sense now. :P

I looked at them and they look AWASOME

Thanks, glad you like them. FYI, though, you're usually supposed to post more in a comment than just "hey, that's awesome (or awasome)". Some constructive criticism, or even a more specific complement, would be appreciated. Otherwise, the staff may think your post is spam and get rid of it. I know you're new, though, so I'll just tell you this now. ;)

but their spirits

These. are. epic. Sithril is my favorite though. The giant arm just never loses it's coolness!

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I kinda don't like Neyon's arms... They're way too short to be in proportion with the rest of him (And the others!).

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Way too short? They're... a little short. His hands go to his hips, which is a little short, but I don't know how his arms being short affects the appearance of the other MOCs...?

but their spirits

Usually my MOCs have no prefabricated limb or torso pieces; I prefer to go all-custom. But Neyon (upper arms) and Rivoln (forearms and part of torso) do have prefab parts... so they're simpler than usual (and also simpler in comparison to Ardast and Sithril who are full-custom).

Edit: updated versions of each MOC can be seen in the gallery here.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I saw the updated versions. Thank You!!

Edited by kopaka's kool kompanion

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

No problem! Glad you like. :D

Also, through some MOCpages error (surprise surprise) which I am unable to figure out, the text of the post was deleted leaving only the main photo. You can still see the updated forms of the MOCs in my photostream, though.

but their spirits