• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Shorty Shotgun MOC

Shorty Shotgun MOC

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 16-February 09
  • 998 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 01:00 AM

I stumbled upon an image of this type of shotgun, so I tried to make one. I also didn't expect to use a Bohrok bracket again for a shotgun frame.

http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=276054

The Master of Tediosness

#2 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 05:33 AM

Like most of your gun MOCs, simple, but cool. I've tried to use the Bohrok piece in a weapon before with limited success, so I may take inspiration from this one in the future, haha.

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#3 Offline Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Master of FIYAH

• 18-February 13
  • 1,345 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2013 - 12:01 PM

Nicely done here! My only gripe though is that it looks like it has a little too many holes in it. Per say, someone shot it with another shotgun. The use of the bohrok piece is ingenious. I find it hard to use that piece in MoCing (like Chro said previously). But you handled it with ease. I like the way that you incorporated the cross axle-thing there. You could probably add some of the thin plates there to "beef" it up.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click HERE!

#4 Offline Aquaria

Aquaria
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 04-May 13
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 07:19 AM

Awesome job! I love how you used the armor, I agree with PT it does have a lot of holes, but it is a great moc. I'm not a moc-maker, but my brother is, keep up the good work!

Read my comic, AoA, Adventures of Aquaria, the story of A.

#5 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 16-February 09
  • 998 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2013 - 11:05 AM

Nicely done here! My only gripe though is that it looks like it has a little too many holes in it. Per say, someone shot it with another shotgun. The use of the bohrok piece is ingenious. I find it hard to use that piece in MoCing (like Chro said previously). But you handled it with ease. I like the way that you incorporated the cross axle-thing there. You could probably add some of the thin plates there to "beef" it up.

Well, I first drew this moc on paper in my spare time and didn't bother with the detailing or filling holes. Maybe I could find sometime to fix that.

The Master of Tediosness

#6 Offline ChattyNerd

ChattyNerd
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-May 13
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 02:16 PM

Ain't that a cute little gun?

But in all seriousness, it looks like a great gun that can do some serious damage. If it were real, that is. I may recreate this for the sake of having a shotgun made out orf BIONICLE pieces on my desktop. I also love how simple it is, and that it includes some pump-action! Truly a great MOC you've made, KZN02!

2zi251g.jpg

#7 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 08-March 10
  • 1,221 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 26 2013 - 05:02 PM

It has holes, it's simple. But I cant see reasonable ways to fix either of those, and it looks fairly nice. Good job!

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users