Not Bad: The Yoda Chronicles on iOS

Bad news first: If you were hoping that Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles on iOS was a mobile version of the console Lego Star Wars games, this is not the game you are looking for. However, it's a pretty enjoyable game in its own right, according to a recent review of the game on TouchArcade. The game is free to play, and starting tomorrow can be played on the Lego Star Wars website. If you use your Lego ID, you'll be able to track progress in the game on both iOS and web versions. Android users can expect to see the game on their platform later this summer.View the full article

Isn't it kind of pointless to post all these new articles when the hacker made it impossible for us to read it anyway? :/ Or am I the only one who still suffer the "Not Authorized" disease?

EDIT: I just used the other link featured in the post on the frontpage, and it worked perfect :)

Edited by Luka1184

Just a geeky guy trying to learn the craft of writing stories.

Kinda reminds me of Clash of Clans, in a few ways.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!