Is it possible for a BIONICLE to meet a human?

I have never heard anything that contradicts this theory. As we know Spherus Magna is in space in a galaxy called the Galactic universe (briefly shown in The Legend Reborn).

Although humans, and earth have never been accepted into the BIONICLE Canon (and probably never will be), It is still possible.

Who knows only Greg can truly answer it.

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

From what I have heard, the Bionicle Universe and our universe are separate, so a human could never meet a Bionicle character (though they could meet in a non-canon fan-made universe).

Edited by Pikiru

Well, only if there are humans somewhere in the Bionicle Universe, or if the Olmak could be used to travel to our dimension. Greg has confirmed Earth is in the HF universe, and HF and Bionicle are in completely separate universes.

Well, only if there are humans somewhere in the Bionicle Universe, or if the Olmak could be used to travel to our dimension. Greg has confirmed Earth is in the HF universe, and HF and Bionicle are in completely separate universes.

I agree with Click; I think it would only be possible through the powers of the Olmak, as the Universe is everything, and therefore (pretty sure) the human universe and the Bionicle universe are merely different dimensions.

Hence the Olmak.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Not unless someone writes a stupid fanfic.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

That may not be possible with an Olmak, the only times the Olmak actually entered another dimension were the Field of Shadows and the City of Silver, which are both pocket dimensions and not actually seperate universes, so our universe might be far out of reach. The Olmak is generally just used for portal-based travel through space or travel to alternate timelines. Pocket dimensions are also shown to be accessible. However, there is no reason to believe it can reach other universes, in fact, I highly doubt there is anything that can connect both universes, barring the physical intersection of the two universes, in which case some kind of quantum shortcut may form and... You know what, let's just say this. No humans will be in Bionicle, and it is highly improbable that a Bionicle character would meet humans, for the same reason we haven't seen extradimensional entities yet.

aouROFb.png

Sorry but this sort of topic isn't allowed here, as it's basically a "what if", not really a theory. Canonically humans do not exist in either the Bionicle Core Dimension or any associated canon alternate timelines -- and canon is what we discuss here. Yes, it's possible LEGO could allow them to be added, just as it's also possible Bionicle could be restarted as a line about fluffy blue rabbits. :P That doesn't count as evidence in the sense of an S&T theory; as best it's just speculation, except here I think we all know it's not gonna happen.

Also, it would completely change the genre and a lot of people wouldn't like that, so it's highly unlikely they would do it just for the heck of it. If you like a story universe with both Bionicle-like things in it, plus humans, Hero Factory fills that role already, so no need anyways.

For those who do find it attractive, there is also always fan fiction. :)

And, for those reasons, topic will now be closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)