Hero Factory RPG

Voltex

-==IC: Ray==-Ray frowned as he walked out of the ship; he wasn't entirely sure what was going on with all this, but their mission was to find the communication station and fix the problems, so he figured it was best to get going. Plus, he didn't like just standing around anyway."Come on; let's go." Ray said to Ryan with a nod, as he began to run off in the direction that had been pointed out earlier.

IC: Justin Boost

"Maybe?" he said in response to Angelic. "But I don't know how to use them, so... Yeah." he admitted sheepishly.

IC: Warren Kokiri

Warren looked out the dropship door, looking for danger.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Name: Lance ScannerGender: MaleAppearance: Normal Hero body, with some antennas sticking out. However, his helm is an unique design, having an completely sleek front, with some slits for the eye and three round scanners (think those on the Akaku) An crest shaped like a V is on his forehead. His eyes and core is an yellow shade.Personality: Lance is practically THE deadpan snarker when he is around other heroes, that he mostly avoids because of their tendencies to use him as an living fortune cookie.

Background: Lance is made as an recon-based Hero, scouting the area before others come in.

Then someone had the bright idea to give him prediction skills.

The first attempt was an failure. The second ones too. The third attempt was just an 8-ball made fancy.

The Prediction drive was the fourth attempt to give him the prediction power, and it worked, though not without problems: it make mistakes, sometimes critical ones, and it becomes more unreliable the farther it goes in the future. Nonetheless, it was an success, and he is used in the Breakout Mission. Equipment:

The Prediction Drive: This allows him to predict moves and happenings in the future. Note that this is NOT a see-future drive: it can make critical mistakes, so it is best not to rely on it too much. Additionally, it becomes more unreliable the farther it goes in the future.

Meteor Blaster: Standard, but has an bayonet.

Scanning Suite: This allows him to scan the arena

Skillset: Scanner is above average in both ranged combat and melee's: mostly utilizing his Prediction Drive to see the moves of the enemy. However he is not the most mobile hero, needing support.Other:

Edited by Vahki-Nui

8% of the people epically wins with comic making. If you are the 92% that fails at it, copy and paste this into your sig

100% of people here are humans. If you are somehow a matoran, pate this in your sig.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9187

IC: Mark Surge/Dropship Team:

As Mark Surge struggled to bring the controls back online and the Dropship began to spiral out of control, the other heroes in the craft all found themselves sucked towards an opening that was ripped into the hull as a small villain just the size of each of them hopped into the craft and hefted a spiked club at Justin Boost.

IC: Justin Boost

Justin turned around and quickly dashed to the side to avoid the blow. He then leaped forward to deliver a punch, using his rocket booster to propel him faster for a greater impact.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Trying to give this a jolt and get it moving again.. Here's to hoping it works.

IC: Eliana Angelic (Dropship)

Eliana's wings flare out, flapping slightly to keep herself from getting sucked away. She grabs onto a nearby seatbelt for more support. Not sure what to do, she hangs back, sword clutched in one hand.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Same here. This place could use a pulse

IC:

A.R.R.O.N radioed Surge, "You guys over me? I don't your dropship." He looks up and surveys the skies, then behind him to see if anyone was trailing him. His gun was still ready to fire, all he needed was someone to pop up, but he didn't want that.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Ethan looked around, confused as to why the other Heroes weren't following his lead. He sighed. This was why he never worked with a team. "Waiting..." He murmured to himself. "I'm giving you ten seconds, and then I am doing this mission myself and writing bad comments in your files. "

• 4 weeks later...

IC: Ethan was glad to see that the two heroes hadn't deserted him. He sent his twin drones to scout ahead for Rocka, who he suspected to have taken his tracking chip out. He noted a strange hissing noise up ahead, which proceeded a slug-like creature skittering across the road. Pulling out his weapon, he advanced cautiously.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Logan "Gears" HingeGender: I'm a guy.Appearance: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LogantoTheLeMatoran/Loganto/moc_hf_logan_hinge.png

Personality: A funny new rookie, built for agility, friends with surge, has common sense.Background: built about 3 months before breakout, but has been in experimentation rooms for 2.Equipment: two katanas, vibro wings, and hero cuffs.Skillset: can twist his joints 360 degrees (or more) and his joints allow him to be extremely flexible. Like a leaf. But his joints are his weak point, he's goin' down like da black night! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AepshExxZBg/TE40wdx9hjI/AAAAAAAAADY/vFQjbH1agH4/s320/black+knight+defeated.jpgOther: I'm awesome. and 3.0.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Profile approved. You all can join me on Tranquis IV if you aren't already on the mission or hang around Makuhero City until iBrow gets back. :P

IC (Rocka, Tranquis IV): Rocka was having the time of his life. Gyrating eagerly to the beat of a nearby loudspeaker, he edged out of the crowd. Seeing a bike parked near the party, he hopped on and gunned it. Angry citizens screamed at him to stop, but he wasn't going to.

The bike leaped over some parked cars and swerved down a narrow alley, skidding down a narrow alley.

OOC:

Loganto, you should actually be joining Ethan, Meredith and Warren, not Rocka. We don't know where he is right now.

IC: Meredith Grey

Meredith activated her energy shield and the energy pike, and then moved close to the creature, with her pike ready to stab it, and her shield raised in front of her.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: You still have not adressed the issue of your first character. Are you going to retcon it and join Ethan's team, or are you gonna do an entirely different mission? Please resolve the issue before doing other shenanigans.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: I might make a new mission with a new villain.

OOC:

Loganto, you should actually be joining Ethan, Meredith and Warren, not Rocka. We don't know where he is right now.

so I wish to delete post #138

my villain

Name: King Zephakk and Zimiffs Gender: *varies* Appearance: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LogantoTheLeMatoran/Loganto/moc_hf_king_zephakk_and_zimiffs.png Personality: Aggressive snake like creatures that dig in the desserts of Fabulox 18, the king has a intense enhancement in his brain, and controls the zmiff race. Background: King has grudge on HF for locking him up after endangering workers on Fabulox 18's prison. Equipment: armor is natural yet bulletproof and has 2 mantis-like blades on arms for digging. no unnatural equipment. Skillset: very good at digging, king is WAY smarter then subjects. each armored piece has a break in-between joints, which are full of soft tissue. Other: was caught by Logan Hinge but escaped during breakout. Plots and Schemes: To topple the new prison on Fabulox with a massive sinkhole and claim the planet back as his.

Edited by Cloudspark Crowfield

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Warren KokiriWarren sidestepped away from the creature. He locked on to it with his visor, and pointed his sword at it while putting up his shield.OOC Revision: Okay, he made one, but apparently it wasn't approved yet. Loganto, try to plan out on what you want to do, as now you've got a character stuck in limbo now.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Okay, let me get this straight.

1) Both of Loganto's profiles are approved, as of this minute.

2) Loganto's action, joining Rocka on Tranquis is approved. However, if Loganto wishes to not join Rocka on Tranquis at this time, he is free to not do so and start over.

3) Missions on Earth are NOT approved at this time. !!!

4) Jett Ryu, you are more than welcome to join the RPG. Anyone is welcome to join.

This is an official Game Maker response, and until iBrow returns, it shall stand. Thank you.

IC (Ethan): Ethan fired a blast of fire again. The creature latched onto his weapon, trying to get at his head, and Ethan tried to fling it away.