• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bohrok Cartoon Style Render

Bohrok 3d

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

• 175 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 03:17 AM

Well, here is a Bohrok I've made with Lightwave 3d and it took about two hours to model (the Krana took about 30 minutes of the two hours). Not bad for someone who hasn't modeled for about three months now. It just goes to show you, taking a Geometry does in fact help you solve a lot of problems one may face when modeling in 3d.

Posted Image

Click here for short clip. (Though... for whatever reason it didn't render the way I wanted... oh well.)

Edited by TrueshadowX01, May 05 2013 - 03:37 AM.

Here is my Blog, where I talk about my Artwork and my thoughts on how well people reacted to them. (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania-

#2 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 04:36 AM

Impressive short clip but the Krana looks a bit small don't you think so?

Edited by Toa Kranan : TOUAB, May 05 2013 - 04:38 AM.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#3 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 05:51 AM

Nice work, these look good and threatening, even though they're extremely stylized. I suggest making bodies for them though. It would look more complete, and I want to see your take on that.

And it would make the clip less redundant. The clip has the right atmosphere, but the Bohrok gets less scary every time it lunges because it's just the same move. It's like it's crashing into a glass wall or something.

#4 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

• 175 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 01:09 PM

Impressive short clip but the Krana looks a bit small don't you think so?

Thank you. The clip was a fun bit, but yeah... I suppose the krana could be a little bigger. :closedeyes:

Nice work, these look good and threatening, even though they're extremely stylized. I suggest making bodies for them though. It would look more complete, and I want to see your take on that.

And it would make the clip less redundant. The clip has the right atmosphere, but the Bohrok gets less scary every time it lunges because it's just the same move. It's like it's crashing into a glass wall or something.

I wanted to try to make them seem menacing, and yeah, the clip could have been better if I wasn't too lazy to animate more head movements... or something... but yeah I noticed how redundant it was to use the same clip twice. Oh well, I'll try harder next time. :lol:

I'm planning to make the rest of it later, along with a lot of other characters this summer, However, I still have about two weeks left of school and then I could make some real progress on these projects. I'll try some more morphing animations, with the Bohrok's mouth. I intend to make them look and seem more like an Alien, (like from the Alien or AvP movies). I'm going to have a fun summer! ^_^

Edited by TrueshadowX01, May 05 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Here is my Blog, where I talk about my Artwork and my thoughts on how well people reacted to them. (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania-

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users