Bohrok Cartoon Style Render

Well, here is a Bohrok I've made with Lightwave 3d and it took about two hours to model (the Krana took about 30 minutes of the two hours). Not bad for someone who hasn't modeled for about three months now. It just goes to show you, taking a Geometry does in fact help you solve a lot of problems one may face when modeling in 3d.

render.png

Click here for short clip. (Though... for whatever reason it didn't render the way I wanted... oh well.)

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Nice work, these look good and threatening, even though they're extremely stylized. I suggest making bodies for them though. It would look more complete, and I want to see your take on that.

And it would make the clip less redundant. The clip has the right atmosphere, but the Bohrok gets less scary every time it lunges because it's just the same move. It's like it's crashing into a glass wall or something.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Impressive short clip but the Krana looks a bit small don't you think so?

Thank you. The clip was a fun bit, but yeah... I suppose the krana could be a little bigger. :closedeyes:

Nice work, these look good and threatening, even though they're extremely stylized. I suggest making bodies for them though. It would look more complete, and I want to see your take on that.

And it would make the clip less redundant. The clip has the right atmosphere, but the Bohrok gets less scary every time it lunges because it's just the same move. It's like it's crashing into a glass wall or something.

I wanted to try to make them seem menacing, and yeah, the clip could have been better if I wasn't too lazy to animate more head movements... or something... but yeah I noticed how redundant it was to use the same clip twice. Oh well, I'll try harder next time. :lol:

I'm planning to make the rest of it later, along with a lot of other characters this summer, However, I still have about two weeks left of school and then I could make some real progress on these projects. I'll try some more morphing animations, with the Bohrok's mouth. I intend to make them look and seem more like an Alien, (like from the Alien or AvP movies). I'm going to have a fun summer! ^_^

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif