Where would this go?

Inikalord

I have written up a detailed re-telling of how I wanted Bionicle's story to end.

However, it's not written in the sense that a normal story is written but only written in the details of how the story would have progressed if it were written.

Would something like this be acceptable to be posted in the BZP Library?

Thanks!

Inikalord

zV5MODc.png
Please take some time to read my friend's Hero Factory story "End Factory".
It was in the works for 2 years and is now available online to read.
Please be sure to leave a review if you can as it would mean a lot to both me and him.

A nice surprise awaits you inside.

I think that the BZP Library might be your best bet, however, if you feel like it's too different from the average style in storytelling, I would change it up a bit and put it into story-form. Besides that, the Storyline and Theories Forum might be a viable option, but it does state that "what if" topics are prohibited. Considering an alternate ending to Bionicle would kind of ask (and answer) the question, "What if Bionicle ended differently?", I would guess that the S&T forums are the not the place to put this. You could send Bonesiii a PM to see if it would be a viable option, though, that's why I brought it up. Your third option would be the General Discussion Forums. If it doesn't have a very "story-like" feel to it and it doesn't really fit into the Storyline and Theories category, just post the idea into GD.

-Rez

I don't mind if you were to put something like that in Short Stories. It would be a creative fanwork despite not being fleshed out, and I don't consider something like that to be a "preview topic" type thing. :)

Answered and closed.