• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Where would this go?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Inikalord

Inikalord
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,217 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 03:37 AM

I have written up a detailed re-telling of how I wanted Bionicle's story to end.

However, it's not written in the sense that a normal story is written but only written in the details of how the story would have progressed if it were written.

Would something like this be acceptable to be posted in the BZP Library?

Thanks!

Inikalord

#2 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 04:31 AM

Do you mean a story of how you wanted bionicle to end?

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#3 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 05:43 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I think that the BZP Library might be your best bet, however, if you feel like it's too different from the average style in storytelling, I would change it up a bit and put it into story-form. Besides that, the Storyline and Theories Forum might be a viable option, but it does state that "what if" topics are prohibited. Considering an alternate ending to Bionicle would kind of ask (and answer) the question, "What if Bionicle ended differently?", I would guess that the S&T forums are the not the place to put this. You could send Bonesiii a PM to see if it would be a viable option, though, that's why I brought it up. Your third option would be the General Discussion Forums. If it doesn't have a very "story-like" feel to it and it doesn't really fit into the Storyline and Theories category, just post the idea into GD.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#4 Offline tent163phantoka

tent163phantoka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 927 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 06:47 PM

[color=#008000;]Probably Short Stories.[/color]

#5 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted May 06 2013 - 09:21 PM

I don't mind if you were to put something like that in Short Stories. It would be a creative fanwork despite not being fleshed out, and I don't consider something like that to be a "preview topic" type thing. :)

Answered and closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users