Aho Nui: 6 Matoran, 1 Skakdi and more!

I would say "Welcome to BZP!" Judging by your member title, but the Vahi caught my eye. Been gone for a while?

The MoCs look simple, but cool. Seing that they're matoran, you can't expect anything too complex. The color scheme is nice, but the only ones that stood out in my opinion are Harsh, Tuzz, Wofek, and Yedak. The things that stood out about them are:

• Harsh: The use of the Zamor launcher. My only gripe for him is the fact that the legs and arms look a little too short.
  • Tuzz: The torso is EXTREMELY well done here. Mind uploading pics on how to make it?
  • Wofek: While the Torso is simplistic (I think I know how you built it), it works well. The Exo-Force feet work well with it as well.
  • Yedak: I'm a big fan of Skakdi/Piraka. The Nektann spine is hard to MoC with, and I normally see people substituting it for a Vezok mask. You pulled it off very well with the custom torso. The Metru Blue color scheme is very good and the bulkiness flows very well for a small MoC.

I also love the couches. The yellow one is practically MADE of awesomeness. And are they holding cigarettes???

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

One thing I would like to say here on Brickshelf. Deep-link the pics, it's not yet public. it's simple, click on the pic till the background is all white, then copy the url here and BAM! You got a working link.

As for the Mocs, some of them are fairly quite simple to re-make, but some are complex. Which I do like. Keep up the good work.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg