Rahkshi Staffs

Some Rahkshi powers seem like they don't need a staff, like the famous heat vision ones, or power scream ones. What would their staffs do for these Rahkshi?

Also, level 6 Kraata can focus their energy in a weak way, so how would a heat vision kraata do this?

Edited by slifer3000

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Staffs let a Rahkshi of Heat Vision not go blind after using their powers. I would assume Scream would render the Rahkshi mute without a staff.

I think you mean a level other than 6. 6 is not weak, instead very strong.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I meant six was strong, strong enough to use a minute amount of power with no staff. Like the Turahk Kraata can cause a vague unease in its vacinity. What could a heat vision level six kraata do?

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Um, the level six powers aren't minute. Level six, if I may quote Biosector, for Heat Vision has:

Powerful long-range heat vision can ignite any object within sight.

That power you said for Turahk was level 1.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

So, to sum up here:

Rahkshi staffs allow a kraata to channel its power through a Rahkshi suit of armour. If a Rahkshi has lost its staff, its power level drops substantially.

It doesn't matter what the power is or if it would normally be channelled through a weapon. A rahkshi of lightning's power drops just as much without its staff as a Rahkshi of laser vision.

ppg2.png

According to BS01, Rahkshi of Heat Vision can't use their power at all without their staff.

The Rahkshi itself probably can't, but the Kraata itself still can

This makes sense- the kraata can use the Rahkshi armor to walk around even if it doesn't have a staff, but without the staff it doesn't get the power increase provided by Rahkshi armor.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry