Weirdest PM you've ever received.

I ran a blog contest in October '09 where people were obligated to send me bizarre PMs, which included Turakii apologizing for tripping over my proto bar, Mesonak discussing my relation to Spaegefefrwewr and a mythical TV show called "suck air in," Lhikevikk warning me about his Sphenopalatine Ganglioneuralgia-inducing taco along with his deadly cat that loves me, Ryuujin's bizarre story, Snoopy82's creepy profession of love, HercuLesss's monologue concerning hats, toasted hippos, and Barbara Logan-Price, Ziko sending me 342 copies of my then-avatar, ChocolateFrogs' poem about my blog, and EmperorWhenua's dictionary definition of the word "random."

I've gotten a few over the years that were unrelated to that contest, but none that were as memorable as those. I should do a redux of that contest sometime.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

My weirdest PM is probably about what the "Scavenger Va" title was about and what it's supposed to mean. Then again, I was having a bit of confusion on what that title meant before but I didn't expect a PM to come up and explain what it's supposed to be.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Well I'm not sure. There was a "How did you get the mask of time?" PM stating the mask thing next to my member info. But that's not really weird. Everyone knows about those spinnies/masks/whatever their called right?

Edited by Toa Kranan : TOUAB

Someone photoshopped a bucket into a screenshot of one of my posts and sent it to me.

I'm pretty sure they were trying to figure out if I was a Homestuck.

O.o The bucket?!?! Oh dear.

Um, during the [really long] time that I had the MNOG satchel .swf as my signature I seem to remember getting a few PMs about what it was. But for some reason I only have 1 recorded... Not too weird though.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I've gotten a weird PM or two before, though I don't remember what they were. I know I got one of them because I said that I never got a weird PM before in a previous topic barring this name. I don't remember what it said.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Definitely a couple from the 2009 MiB hackers. Those were the weirdest ones for me (and the most disturbing.)

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

If dreams count, then yes. Some lady requested that we have a conversation about philosophy and theology. She showed up in my living room later in the dream, though she seemed incapable of disagreeing, thus eliminating a perfect opportunity for an intellectual debate.

In real life I suppose there may be a few, but the weirdness usually disappears when viewed in the context of a conversation.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

• 2 weeks later...

Some random guy telling me to come back to the light, the light, the light in huge bold and red letters.-Gata signoff.png

I will someday do this to someone.

as for weird PMs, haven't received any....yet

wait, I think someone found that. I got a PM with the exact same text in big, bold, red, letters.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

i know i fail but... JUST DON'T RUB IT IN!!! burnmad.gif :sparta: :zomg: :robo:

Titled: :(

Yep. Funny thing is, I had no idea what he was talking about, and apparently that is his way in saying "Hi". Alright then...

Edited by Phantomesque

Well I'm not sure. There was a "How did you get the mask of time?" PM stating the mask thing next to my member info. But that's not really weird. Everyone knows about those spinnies/masks/whatever their called right?

LOL that was me! Sorry bud I was just confused about it since I had just joined :P

Snoopy82's creepy profession of love,

ait

what?

why don't I remember this..?

I'm with Ryuujin here. I think I'm being blackmailed :/

Anyway, there was a topic a loooong time ago asking this same question and I got this PM from Screenguy:

Haven't had a funny one in a while. sad.gif
So, you want a funny PM? Well, you've got your wish. Uh... Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side! That stunk, didn't it. I was hoping someone would get the hint. tongue.gif
I also look forward to the day when chickens can travel freely without having their motivations questioned...-Screenguy

Completely unprovoked, and I had never spoken to him before. It was absurd. :P

Once a member PMed me and asked if I could make a model in Blender. I had done nothing to indicate that I could use Blender at all. I could, but then the member got all mad at what I made, which was weird...

Usually, oddness develops from otherwise normal pms. xD

Ain't that the truth. =P

Aside from all the lovely presents I have received by the true fans of the BZPStaff who are no longer with us (re: obscene photoshops and the like);

I would have to say the oddest PM I received was back before I was even "Makaru". My original username was alias510, and someone accused me of stealing his idea for a username.

I then informed him "alias" is a synonym for "nickname" and not just the character in a TV show, and we chatted quite a bit after that.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I've never received a PM that I'd consider "weird." Sure, I've been sent random professions of love, hilariously obscene photographs, and hilariously obscene suggestions, but I can't really tell any of those apart from regular staff communication.

I actually haven't even received a PM in forever what a shame. :'(

bring back "an cool dude"