• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

old epic story's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline kopaka of ice guardian of water

kopaka of ice guardian of water
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 65 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 10:24 PM

i was wondering what happened to the old epic storys that where on here there was one i wanted to read again and it's not there anymore a lot of them arnt could one of the bzpower founders tell me and all those that are wondering

p.s if this has been asked before just delete it and reply through my inbox

#2 Offline HAZMAT

HAZMAT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Flying Force!

• 2,365 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted May 06 2013 - 10:26 PM

All of the topics from before the software upgrade are in the Archive, which is linked a few spots under Q&A on the main forum index.

#3 Online Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,006 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 10:27 PM

They would be in the archives, but they are currently down due to a hack in February.

#4 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,417 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 06 2013 - 10:36 PM

The Archive would be the place to go buuuuuutttttttttttt as this Tracker ticket states, well, things aren't really working over there.

I'm afraid there is no real way to go about viewing those stories at the moment. When the Archives are fixed, however, you should be able to.

Topic closed :0

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

#5 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,146 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted May 07 2013 - 01:02 PM

P.S. You can check if Google has older topics saved in their cache and read them that way. For instance, you can search "bzpower.com/forum" and then type the title and/or author of the topic you're looking for. If the green link under a search result has a little arrow next to it, click on it and then click the "cached" option. I just looked for a few stories I remember and about half of them have caches still saved.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users