• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle: Reloaded [Review Topic]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline TechnoSam

TechnoSam
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 11:45 PM

Bionicle: Reloaded

A FanFiction by TechnoSam.

Story Thread

If you've read the story thread's first post, then you'll know that I am looking for feedback and input on whether or not I should write the story. So... you know what to do! Let me know!

If the story takes off, then I assume reviewing will continue as normal.

Edited by TechnoSam, May 07 2013 - 12:45 PM.

#2 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 5,501 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 12:34 AM

You should have at least a prologue ready before posting, I think.

As for your project, it's immensely huge. If you really feel yourself that you are up to it, then why not? But to me it still seems like a too overgrown project idea. Also, the statement "more mature" creeps me out... I think it would be best to keep the innocence of Bionicle.

#3 Offline TechnoSam

TechnoSam
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 09:56 AM

You should have at least a prologue ready before posting, I think.

Meaning that I should have written that before posting this? Or for future reference?

I'll probably write a good bit before posting, a) to ensure continuity, and b) to keep a regular release schedule.

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Also, the statement "more mature" creeps me out... I think it would be best to keep the innocence of Bionicle.[/color]

"More mature" simply means more complex story, and more violence. There were probably be more deaths.

"Mature" does not mean "adult." There won't be any of that, and there won't be any cursing or anything like that. I'll still be a kids story, but one that a ~15 year-old might be able to appreciate better than a ~7 year-old. 

Thanks for the input! I'll have to consider my motivation and decide if it's worth it.

#4 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 10:36 AM

I agree with Toatapio.... but it'll be interesting to see where this goes.Also, the Nuva had a lot more to do than what you mentioned, including going to Voya Nui to get the MOL (which actually failed), and later on a lot more tasks such as destroying the Heart of the Visorak, re-releasing the Bohrok, etc.

Edited by Chro, May 07 2013 - 10:37 AM.

#5 Offline TechnoSam

TechnoSam
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 10:42 AM

[color=rgb(128,128,128);font-family:Verdana;]Also, the Nuva had a lot more to do than what you mentioned,[/color]

Yes, I know, but I guess my wording was poor. The only adventures they had in "Bionicle Chronicles" (The first series) were those stated above.

Also, I remember something about re-releasing the bohrok, but my memory is a bit foggy. (Thus why these will take a while to write. I'll have to be doing research) Was that in the novels or was it in the Toa Nuva blog? Or elsewhere?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users