• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

2001-Mata Nui's Awakening. Collection for SALE

Selling Collection Bionicle 2001

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hi, I'm selling my entire collection. Most of them are complete some are missing just a thigh armor ask if you want and offer your prices please.You ship payment first.NO TRADESPaypal or Money Order accepted.Look at the picture below on what I am selling, what's not listed in the picture that I am also selling is a:7x Bionicle Heroes PC Game NEW! ~$7 each or $40 for the lotRahaga Iruini with instructions COMPLETEBarrakai carapar COMPLETELehrahk missing middle stick for the staffDefilak missing Launcher and kanohi mask[color=rgb(0,255,0);]SOLD:[/color][color=rgb(0,255,0);]Jalla, Turaga Vakama infected Hau[/color]

[color=rgb(0,255,0);]Lesovikk[/color][color=rgb(0,255,0);][font="helvetica;"]Turaga Onewa, Turaga Whenua[/color][/font][color=rgb(0,255,0);]-[font="helvetica;"]Kanohi Mask Holder[/color][font="helvetica;"]Pakari Disk[/font][font="helvetica;"]Lerahk canister[/font][/font]

[color=rgb(0,255,0);][font="helvetica;"]Axxon[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,255,0);][font="helvetica;"]Toa Ignika[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,255,0);][font="helvetica;"]Photok[/color][font="helvetica;"]Turaga Matau[/font][/font]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="helvetica;"]IMAGE LINKS:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="helvetica;"]Collectibles:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="helvetica;"]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Roxakin/selling/imag0024.jpg[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="helvetica;"]FIGURES:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="helvetica;"]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Roxakin/selling/imag0022.jpg[/color][/font]

#2 Offline Kohila

Kohila
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 08-April 04
  • 1,248 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 26 2013 - 02:43 PM

[color=#4169e1;]What condition is that TRU Kanohi Case in?[/color]

jadesig.jpg
partymini.png

#3 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:35 PM

its already been sold sorry but it was mint

#4 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 12:20 AM

Pity about the Axonn being sold already. I've been trying to find one. :/ 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

#5 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2013 - 03:23 AM

Pity about the Axonn being sold already. I've been trying to find one. :/ 

yeah, sorry. but thanks for your interest

#6 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,663 posts

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 09:21 PM

[color=#008080;]I might be interested in Tahu Nuva, a Vahi, the purple Pakari, and the translucent lime Miru. I'd be prepared to barter a price. My first question would be: could you estimate the cost of shipping to south eastern Ontario, and what's the condition of the Tahu Nuva?[/color]

[color=#008080;]Also, that custom chipped/infected Pakari and the shiny silver Hau - I'm not quite sure how much they'd be. I can pretty much guarantee I won't end up even considering either, but could I get an estimate on how much the two of them might be individually?[/color]

Join a BZPower story!

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

#7 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2013 - 03:17 AM

[color=#008080;]I might be interested in Tahu Nuva, a Vahi, the purple Pakari, and the translucent lime Miru. I'd be prepared to barter a price. My first question would be: could you estimate the cost of shipping to south eastern Ontario, and what's the condition of the Tahu Nuva?[/color]

[color=#008080;]Also, that custom chipped/infected Pakari and the shiny silver Hau - I'm not quite sure how much they'd be. I can pretty much guarantee I won't end up even considering either, but could I get an estimate on how much the two of them might be individually?[/color]

Cheapest price to ontario from u.s. was always round a flat rate of $20 cheapest because usps blows T_T. and since I've been stuck with these for awhile. and if you buy em all in bulk, I'll give you a discount. 23 doe all the ones your intereted in and the silver hau and pakari together would be about 10? silver hau is iffy though, I <3 it lol

#8 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,663 posts

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 01:02 PM

23 total including shipping? Never mind about the infected Pakari and silver Hau, just the other stuff.

Join a BZPower story!

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

#9 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 04-January 13
  • 925 posts

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 10:51 PM

What condition is the chrome Rua in? I may be interested in buying the Rua, Pakari, and the brown Hau Nuva.

6iS7Euv.png

#10 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 03:09 AM

23 total including shipping? Never mind about the infected Pakari and silver Hau, just the other stuff.

No $20 is shipping added to the total, the vahi has been sold however, and Tahu I have to check. But everything with tahu, minus the vahi is $18? Plus the 20 shipping so $38?

What condition is the chrome Rua in? I may be interested in buying the Rua, Pakari, and the brown Hau Nuva.

Used condition, but pretty new. no scrapes or such, and I don't have a hau nuva thats brown. I have a custom one. that looks melty, and which pakari?

#11 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 4,663 posts

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 07:14 AM

[color=#008080;]Sorry, gonna have to decline that one. I don't have much money to put towards this stuff right now, anyways.[/color]

Join a BZPower story!

bzp_banner.jpg

^Click for the Topic^

#12 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2013 - 01:14 PM

[color=#008080;]Sorry, gonna have to decline that one. I don't have much money to put towards this stuff right now, anyways.[/color]

thats alright man, understandable

#13 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 11:11 PM

close please

#14 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky