2001-Mata Nui's Awakening. Collection for SALE

Hi, I'm selling my entire collection. Most of them are complete some are missing just a thigh armor ask if you want and offer your prices please.You ship payment first.NO TRADESPaypal or Money Order accepted.Look at the picture below on what I am selling, what's not listed in the picture that I am also selling is a:7x Bionicle Heroes PC Game NEW! ~$7 each or $40 for the lotRahaga Iruini with instructions COMPLETEBarrakai carapar COMPLETELehrahk missing middle stick for the staffDefilak missing Launcher and kanohi maskSOLD:Jalla, Turaga Vakama infected Hau

LesovikkTuraga Onewa, Turaga Whenua-Kanohi Mask HolderPakari DiskLerahk canister

Axxon

Toa Ignika

PhotokTuraga Matau

IMAGE LINKS:

Collectibles:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Roxakin/selling/imag0024.jpg

FIGURES:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Roxakin/selling/imag0022.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I might be interested in Tahu Nuva, a Vahi, the purple Pakari, and the translucent lime Miru. I'd be prepared to barter a price. My first question would be: could you estimate the cost of shipping to south eastern Ontario, and what's the condition of the Tahu Nuva?

Also, that custom chipped/infected Pakari and the shiny silver Hau - I'm not quite sure how much they'd be. I can pretty much guarantee I won't end up even considering either, but could I get an estimate on how much the two of them might be individually?

I might be interested in Tahu Nuva, a Vahi, the purple Pakari, and the translucent lime Miru. I'd be prepared to barter a price. My first question would be: could you estimate the cost of shipping to south eastern Ontario, and what's the condition of the Tahu Nuva?

Also, that custom chipped/infected Pakari and the shiny silver Hau - I'm not quite sure how much they'd be. I can pretty much guarantee I won't end up even considering either, but could I get an estimate on how much the two of them might be individually?

Cheapest price to ontario from u.s. was always round a flat rate of $20 cheapest because usps blows T_T. and since I've been stuck with these for awhile. and if you buy em all in bulk, I'll give you a discount. 23 doe all the ones your intereted in and the silver hau and pakari together would be about 10? silver hau is iffy though, I <3 it lol

23 total including shipping? Never mind about the infected Pakari and silver Hau, just the other stuff.

No $20 is shipping added to the total, the vahi has been sold however, and Tahu I have to check. But everything with tahu, minus the vahi is $18? Plus the 20 shipping so $38?

What condition is the chrome Rua in? I may be interested in buying the Rua, Pakari, and the brown Hau Nuva.

Used condition, but pretty new. no scrapes or such, and I don't have a hau nuva thats brown. I have a custom one. that looks melty, and which pakari?

• 3 weeks later...