Modalt Masks

Mr. Cod

Check out some of my custom masks! You can buy them here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9129

I use Citadel Paints, and the masks are hand painted.

8721364862_4d74651203.jpg

8721364936_f75cf499b6.jpg
8721367478_4ea21dc6b1.jpg
8721365246_d730cb633b.jpg
8721368232_439535458c.jpg
8720245647_d9051ee8c4.jpg
8721369518_bef4c653d5.jpg
8721369992_bbea4f7c97.jpg

I won't be catching up and posting ALL masks here, but from now on I will try to post them when I make them.

Edit: Unfortunately, BZP's Advertising Policy forbids linking to the site that was in the last line of this post, so I had to remove the link.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

It's really impressive to see all the masks you've done, and with some amazing detail! By the way, would that Steampunk Akaku happen to be mine? :D

Can't wait for my order, I really wish I had the cash to get some of these awesome designs.

BTW, I think this may go under General Art, considering it's more of the paint and cutting that you're displaying.

Edited by Click

Wow, those are really nice. The details, customization, everything. The paint design for them are really cool, like the Kaukau's and the Hau's, for example. I would say my favorite out of these(so far) would be the Kakama at the end. The designs are just really nice, and it's hard to imagine that all these are hand-painted.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really impressive to see all the masks you've done, and with some amazing detail! By the way, would that Steampunk Akaku happen to be mine? :D

Can't wait for my order, I really wish I had the cash to get some of these awesome designs.

BTW, I think this may go under General Art, considering it's more of the paint and cutting that you're displaying.

The pakaku is not yours, I'll send you pics of yours soon. It looks great though :D

How much for that Huna??? Or the first Kakama would work as well.

The huna has been bought, but I have a similar one too, here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5631524

Dude. The freehand tribal Kakama. What. How (hau? :P) That mask looks so cool, and so perfectly toa mata, I'm considering ordering the whole set of original masks like that if I'm ever not broke anymore. Great job on the lot, the Nuva kaukau especially has some nice blending on it. Seriously awesome work.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

ow much for it? Do you accept cash?

If you're going to be displaying at Brickfair VA, you can pay with cash (and I offer a $2 discount on all masks for people displaying), but otherwise I only take money orders or paypal. You can email me to work it out.

Dude. The freehand tribal Kakama. What. How (hau? :P) That mask looks so cool, and so perfectly toa mata, I'm considering ordering the whole set of original masks like that if I'm ever not broke anymore. Great job on the lot, the Nuva kaukau especially has some nice blending on it. Seriously awesome work.

Commissioning a full set of masks would not be out of the question at all, and I can probably knock down the total price for all six to $40, unless you want the intricate freehand, which is a bit extra.

Right now I'm working on a set of the original six figures, glued and fully painted, not sure when that will be done though.

I've seen your mask art on DeviantArt. It's great to see this stuff again on BZP!

Thanks!