Adventures of Aquaria

Aquaria

Hello, I am KitKatK, and this is the story of Aquaria, a matoran of many things, destined to have a great destiny, she is the leader of team A. which includes matoran Aquaria, Ember, Windy, Decker, Blockhead, and Ice Shard. Other characters include Turaga Gali, Defilac, Toa Jaller, and Toa Hahli.

Aquaria absolutely LOATHES pink, school, bedtime, and her brother Decker.

I will not be posting any more comics regularly for a while since I moved and now am starting back swimming and sthuffs... (Yes, I know it is spelled stuff(s))

But I still will eventually finish #6, and will still post special comics, if you want me to make them more regularly, I can try and make more time for this, please comment or message me if you want me to make more,

~Aquaria

AoA comic #1

AoA comic#2

AoA comic#3

AoA comic#4

AoA comic#5

SPECIALCANDY

PhantomsBithday(August2013)

Comic #6 progress

statis: Not Working

Story 100%

Sprites 50%

Edit: 0%

Backround art: 100%

Total progress: 62.5%

That's all I have right now, also check out Phantom Terror's comic, The Phantom Terror and His League of Dimwits!

Edited by Aquaria

Read my comic, AoA, Adventures of Aquaria, the story of A.

Interesting... I don't have any CC until you post new comic.

Can't wait for more!

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Suggestion: since your sprites are small they aren't the best quality, try to resize them or use a different kit

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

A PGS is a Permeate Guest Star. here its another Bzpower usually the other comic makers or members. A GS is a Guest Star that stays for a few comics then leaves.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

()_() Don't you think that that's a little violent? If you mean me as your brother, The Phantom Terror is a force to be reckoned with. If you mean Tornado, you go girl!

It's my comic. YOU have your own. Sort of.

Comic 5 is in progress! Sorry for the super long wait, with swim meet and camp, I haven't had much extra time, but with both of them done now, I have more time!

Edited by KitKatK

Read my comic, AoA, Adventures of Aquaria, the story of A.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...