Ehlek and Nocturn were likely both completely changed. Just because you can breathe water, that doesn't mean you can't be mutated vastly by the mutagen.

No we have confirmation that Nocturn was immune. It said so in one of the comics.

I don't see why everyone thinks Ehlek didn't get mutated. The Barraki were described to have been handsome rulers and in the prime physical condition.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Ehlek and Nocturn were likely both completely changed. Just because you can breathe water, that doesn't mean you can't be mutated vastly by the mutagen.

No we have confirmation that Nocturn was immune. It said so in one of the comics. I don't see why everyone thinks Ehlek didn't get mutated. The Barraki were described to have been handsome rulers and in the prime physical condition.
Ehlek was native to ocean, so he has probly dealt with some funky water, but was still mutated a little. His face, base, and musle tone were probly changed. But mainly he is from the ocean, that is probly why people don't think Ehlek was didn't get mutated, to awnser your question. Edited by -Jaller-

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

Given that I'm using images for the history retelling I'm writing I've had to deal with this, and I decided to "cheat" and use (for most of them) the LEGO minifig-like playset versions of them as their original forms (with an edit to just two eyes for Kalmah, and Carapar wasn't available for this, though). Likely this is not at all canon, but I like it that way. :P

We do know that Ehlek got his spines from the transformation, and in general the clearly sea-creature-like animalistic features were added. So IMO they were basically "alien humanoids" in general, not necessarily so clearly animalistic but probably also not that similar to Matoran or Toa. And the minifig versions nicely fit kinda in that "range" if you will.

For Carapar I used an edited concept art of Pohatu from the Faber Files. You'll have to wait for the story to see them though. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Given that I'm using images for the history retelling I'm writing I've had to deal with this, and I decided to "cheat" and use (for most of them) the LEGO minifig-like playset versions of them as their original forms (with an edit to just two eyes for Kalmah, and Carapar wasn't available for this, though). Likely this is not at all canon, but I like it that way. :P

We do know that Ehlek got his spines from the transformation, and in general the clearly sea-creature-like animalistic features were added. So IMO they were basically "alien humanoids" in general, not necessarily so clearly animalistic but probably also not that similar to Matoran or Toa. And the minifig versions nicely fit kinda in that "range" if you will.

For Carapar I used an edited concept art of Pohatu from the Faber Files. You'll have to wait for the story to see them though. :P

Can I ask where could I find the concept art for Pohatu on Faber Files?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome ^^
Bionicle fan and follower from Lublin in Poland. Theoretician, nerd and figure collector. The same goes for Transformers and MLP:FiM and more sophisticated works of science fiction fantasy.
I'd like to be your friend my friends :)
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/butterscotch.pl.