• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bionicle Beanie

Bionicle clothing accessorie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline loshad4

loshad4
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 0 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 07:02 PM

Looking to buy a Bionicle beanie. Can't Find one anywhere. looks like this

Posted Image  Posted Image

other information on the hat is on this: www.maskofdestiny.com/archive.asp?i=1233

plz help.

#2 Offline amanda113122

amanda113122
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:16 AM

I have only seen this on an article once. Rumors has it, that these were only found and brought if you visited Legoland back in 2001 or 2002.

I doubt a beanie can survive a decade or more unless there is a Bionicle fan that is an expert on storing hats and beanies...(Any article of clothing or head accessories manufactured in 2001 would be now either wore out, destroy/thrown away by some reasons, eaten by cloth-eating bugs, or donated away at some thrift store).

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r:  :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n:  :a: :n: :m_d:  :w: :i: :l: :l:  :b: :e:  :s: :t: :i: :l: :l:  :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r:  :i: :n:  :m_o: :u: :r:  :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:.   :l: :m_o: :n: :g:  :l: :i: :v: :e:  :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *         

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users