MNOG The Real Story

ToaKapura1234

So inspiration struck me and I've decided to take on the daunting task of running two stories at once. Hopefully at least one will be semi-popular-ish. To quote an Italian plumber, "Let's a go!"

Chapter 0.5: Little short intro-prologue thingy.

Amnesiac number 1007 looked around (He was also amnesiac 0001 and 0147 but that is mostly irrelevant to this story). He was on a beach like all self-respecting amnesiacs. He saw a telescope, a weird canister, and a blue person yelling for help. The amnesiac walked up to the canister. He discovered tracks leading away from the canister. He followed. Trigger cutscene(after all its far outside our budget to have Toa outside of cut scenes) A Toa appeared, amnesiac 1001. Amnesiacs 1001 and 1007 proceeded to have a staring contest.

To Be Continued.

Next time on MNOG: Han blinks first, Tahu uses the force and Makuta tells Mata Nui "I am your brother!"

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Chapter 1

Amnesiac 1007 blinked. Amnesiac 1001 walked away mysterioulsy. End cutscene. As the Amnesiac headed back to the beach, he decide to ignore the blue person yelling for help again and go explore the telescope. For some reason once he climbed up the stairs to the cliff, there was some big rocks. Amnesi-you know what I'm just going to call him A1007. A1007 walked up to the big rocks. Cue cutscene.

A big rock fell from the sky, landing on top of some smaller rocks. The smaller rocks gathered together into piles. A big scary rock fell from the sky across the first big rock. The first big rock fell over. The big scary rock created some medium rocks that looked like it. Six more medium rocks that looked like the first big rock fell from the sky. The scary medium rocks mysteriously shattered. The big scary rock mysteriously shattered.

End cutscene. A1007 walked up to the telescope. He looked through it and saw a red star. He noticed that there were pictures at its base. He looked at the pictures at the front and walked around to the back. A1007 tripped. He fell into the water and emerged mysteriously with no major injury. A1007 finally walked up to the blue person.

"Help! Help me! My village has been attacked! Will you help me?"

"Who are you?"

"Okay, sure let me take the time to, in the middle of a crisis, explain my life story. I am Maku, no sorry Macku. I am a Tohunga, err I mean Ga-Matoran. Will you help me?"

"First- what's the difference between Maku and Macku? Second- you already said that. Third-What happened?"

Begin cutscene.

Tune in next time to find out what happens in the cutscene!

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351