In web of Shadows you can see that Roodaka hates Sidorak, and Loves Teridax. I actually joke about that when I discuss bionicle on other websites.

"The only entity she admires is Makuta, and her time on Metru Nui was spent devising a means of rescuing him from his prison."

BIONICLE Encyclopedia: UPDATED (Pg. 123)

"And then there would be no need for a worthless ruler like Sidorak, who would wash his hands of conflict rather than dirty them with it."

BIONICLE 3: Web of Shadows.

If you think of it in terms of high school, Roodaka is the crush girl, where as Sidorak is the Nerd who the girl has no interest in, where as Teridax in the High School Football player who the girl likes.

Some say her love interest is Vakama, but remember she only was using him to get more powerful, and free her "true" love Makuta Teridax. Plus she and Vakama became enemies at the end.

Plus in canon storyline, Sidorak really didn't like her ether, both want to look better than the other in the eyes of Teridax. He was just as much a servant as Roodaka. Despite this they only showed Roodaka actually "catering to his will".

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

Love doesn't exist in BIONICLE, but if you aren't a HewkiiXMacku shipper, something is seriously wrong with you. JallerXHahli to a lesser extent.

Anyways, Roodaka 'loving' Sidorak was just a way to get control of the Visorak. She works for Teridax, but I wouldn't say she loves him.

EDIT: GAH! I'm now a RoodakaXVakama shipper. I had never even thought of that ship before. Thanks Tyler.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

If you don't ship her with Vakama, clearly you're doing something wrong.

-Tyler

Well you know man... can you call that love? I certainly dont. Who knows BIONICLE was so deep on the love angle

Some say her love interest is Vakama, but remember she only was using him to get more powerful, and free her "true" love Makuta Teridax. Plus she and Vakama became enemies at the end.

And isnt that the heart breaking deep story that touched so many young readers?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

This topic's purpose is really unclear, but I'm assuming it's a question topic. The canon answer is that it was a mere political alliance. Romantic feelings are not possible in the Matoran Universe. This should be clarified that this is not the case in all of Bionicle; the Spherus Magna beings could feel romantic love. Also, other kinds of love such as wanting what's best for people in general could be felt in all cases.

And we've had several topics in recent months where this has been gone over in detail if you're curious. These rarely go well, so for now I'm treating them as questions which once answered are to be closed. :) We don't really need one every other week. :P

Topic closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)