The Legend Of Mata Zuto: Fall Of The Conqueror

Emzee

lomz_banner.png Hello and welcome!
Mata Nui.Gifted with beauty,Ruled by fear... A menacing dictator rules the Matoran with an iron fist. How can anyone rebel when they are afraid? Areas are being abandoned. The beauty of the island is withering away. The dictator and his minions must be defeated - or else the island paradise will become a terrifying wasteland. Play as Toa Gali as she faces her fears and defeats her enemies.
Genre: RPGPlatform: WindowsTopic:Download: LinkStage: FinishedWalkthrough: Link (If someone would like to finish this walkthrough, I'd greatly appreciate it!) Screenshots can be viewed here. Use this topic to give comments and CC, as well as ask questions about the story and getting through the game.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

wait? why are you posting these separate? why dont you make a cyan productions topic? oh, and ill download it later, but did you fix the saving glitch on mata zuto 2? i forgot exactly what it was, but it had something to do with saving. :\

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Uhh...I dont think the Dowload link is working...

The website sometimes has problems for some users. Click here.

wait? why are you posting these separate? why dont you make a cyan productions topic? oh, and ill download it later, but did you fix the saving glitch on mata zuto 2? i forgot exactly what it was, but it had something to do with saving. :\

I made a blog post about it, but basically Cyan has closed down, and we won't be releasing any new games (at least not as a group). This is mostly because most Cyan members have moved on, and I'm not in a position to really offer support for the games I didn't make (I'll barely be able to support my own games, it's been so long...). Specifically, I like having the Mata Zuto topics separate because it makes it easier to know which game someone is referring to. Both have the exact same locations, same characters and some of the same puzzles, and many times people don't specify which game they're referring to. Edited by Emzee

Danke Herr Emzee.Ill try it out.EDIT:How do I play it?

Click on the RPG_RT program (icon is a man holding a sword I believe) to start the game. As for basic maneuvering, I should probably ask first: have you played a JRPG before (akin to the Final Fantasy games)?

• 2 weeks later...