BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yo. What's going on in the game at the moment?

Echelon's about to open the vault and possibly set off the next arc, once Corv and Gabe finish with rl stuff.

There's some rakshi hunting thing that I have no idea about.

We now know the identity of the Rora's murderer.

And competitive breakfast eating continues to be a trend.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I keep hearing that this arc is at its end, but it doesn't feel like it... with arc 1 you really knew when the endgame was on. This time, there doesn't seem to be much build-up (unless it's still on its way).

I hope the next arc maintains a better pace than this one.

• Upvote 2

Thanks. A couple more specific questions: What's the status of Ko-Koro? What are the Dasaka currently up to in Ga-Koro?

Also, assuming the Skype group is still a thing, could someone add me back in? I think I left by mistake a while back.

Q2TtLEz.png

Thanks. A couple more specific questions: What's the status of Ko-Koro? What are the Dasaka currently up to in Ga-Koro?

Also, assuming the Skype group is still a thing, could someone add me back in? I think I left by mistake a while back.

Ko-Koro? Just business as usual; slow, but faster than the opposition. Still firmly in the grasp of the baddies (which isn't difficult since it's only baddies who live there, anymore), and since the good guys aren't really doing anything in particular to change the situation I'd say the former group's grasp gets stronger every day, in an IC sense. The hostages haven't been rescued yet.

And Echelon got rid of Joske, but picked his brain quite thoroughly, first, and now knows a bunch of apparently awesome and important stuff that the staff haven't seen fit to reveal IC as of yet (although I daresay it's just over the horizon... *rubs hands together gleefully*). And the Piraka seem to be getting restless, which may or may not be important.

And BTW, while we're at it, could someone remind me again what name were we using for the Legacy/Piraka/assorted villains organization? The name Echelon coined and utilizes?

Edited by Shadowhawk

Ko-Koro? Just business as usual; slow, but faster than the opposition. Still firmly in the grasp of the baddies (which isn't difficult since it's only baddies who live there, anymore), and since the good guys aren't really doing anything in particular to change the situation I'd say the former group's grasp gets stronger every day, in an IC sense. The hostages haven't been rescued yet.

And Echelon got rid of Joske, but picked his brain quite thoroughly, first, and now knows a bunch of apparently awesome and important stuff that the staff haven't seen fit to reveal IC as of yet (although I daresay it's just over the horizon... *rubs hands together gleefully*). And the Piraka seem to be getting restless, which may or may not be important.

Don't forget everyone's favorite aristocratic surgeon is locked up there!

k, I finally got round to making another Silo (that merc guy who just got out of prison) post in Ta-Koro

and he's open for interaction

so someone interact

with him 

pls

Well, by coincidence, Skorm, another cloaked, brooding Ba-Toa that's tried to kill Casanuva and has recently turned over a new leaf is around, interacting with M!st's character.

The times, they are a-changing...

And BTW, while we're at it, could someone remind me again what name were we using for the Legacy/Piraka/assorted villains organization? The name Echelon coined and utilizes?

If I remember correctly, the name is The Nightfall

Nooooot quite...

The Mangaia Pact.

Ding ding.

Mangaia Pact refers to the general alliance of evil that previously included the Piraka, the Legacy, and the Brotherhood. Nightfall is a mostly OOC term for Echelon's inner circle of himself, Eisen, Kohra, Agrona, Rorg, and Karnakie.

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ninja'd by Krayzikk.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I keep hearing that this arc is at its end, but it doesn't feel like it... with arc 1 you really knew when the endgame was on. This time, there doesn't seem to be much build-up (unless it's still on its way).

With as much patience as I can muster, I have to say that I really don't think you're very aware of what a trial this arc has been to run. 

This arc started, almost three years ago at this point, with a story choice that was universally panned and generated enough ill will that there was a dedicated topic for BZPRPG feedback for the first time since I've played the game. And given that that is about seven years now, that means for the first time since the majority of current players have played the game, too. That story choice was aborted, and with it three months of gameplay, when the site was hacked and three months of posts vanished into thin air. 

After that we had to deal with a key player in the plot's constant disappearance and reappearance, the resignation of EW and the subsequent appointment of myself and Ghost, Nuju stepping down as Head GM, and yet more appearing/vanishing act. All of that adds up to about three staff members that stepped down from their previous roles over the course of (in the lifespan of a BZPRPG staff member's career) a very short span of time, and three staff members that were appointed to new positions. For these reasons, and others that the playerbase as a whole will never be privy to, the plot has had to undergo countless revisions both large and small.

I think that in light of that knowledge, and the number of people a good plot relies on to run, the fits and starts become much more easy to understand. But frankly, you're not really remembering 2012 correctly either. The buildup to the end of the plot in 2012 rested with the Wanderer's Company and their (in)famously long time gathering all of the Essence Stones. The buildup for the populace of the game as a whole didn't happen until a few weeks prior to the actual end.

This arc hasn't gone as smoothly as we would like, but the plot is far from done. The end of the Arc is approaching because most of the major movement rests with the final phase of the Arc. Something that we've been building up to in and of itself for a while, with the Pact taking control of Ko-Koro and Echelon forcefully taking all the knowledge Joske obtained during his stint in the Legend. The rest of the movement will come as soon as a specific trigger event occurs, and will come quite quickly when it arrives. I (and I think my fellow staff members would agree) that the endgame of this Arc, and the revelation of hints that have been dropping for three years, will be worth the wait.

• Upvote 6

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Has it ever -not- been worth the wait?

I think not.

I don't know, the Piraka getting access to the vault really wasn't worth the wait. Well not so much that but the way they did, specifically how easily they got past the abettor which was such an interesting character, only to be reduced to 'Ha, instant Mind Control, Get Rekt Scrub.' And now he lost what really made him interesting and something players would risk their characters to interact with, just for that one chance they make it into the vault. Now he's just a glorified guard, aka wall.

I should clarify, that this is at least how I feel about it.

• Upvote 6

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I dunno, he did quite a number on Skorm. Took Stannis's Warua to fix him up, and fundamentally altered Skorm's life. All because he couldn't tell the Abettor had a lousy sense of humor.

Also, the mods clarified that what the Piraka have been bumming around in is not the Vault proper; just the antechamber. The Vault proper is what Echelon is going to access now.

With as much patience as I can muster, I have to say that I really don't think you're very aware of what a trial this arc has been to run. 

This arc started, almost three years ago at this point, with a story choice that was universally panned and generated enough ill will that there was a dedicated topic for BZPRPG feedback for the first time since I've played the game. And given that that is about seven years now, that means for the first time since the majority of current players have played the game, too. That story choice was aborted, and with it three months of gameplay, when the site was hacked and three months of posts vanished into thin air. 

After that we had to deal with a key player in the plot's constant disappearance and reappearance, the resignation of EW and the subsequent appointment of myself and Ghost, Nuju stepping down as Head GM, and yet more appearing/vanishing act. All of that adds up to about three staff members that stepped down from their previous roles over the course of (in the lifespan of a BZPRPG staff member's career) a very short span of time, and three staff members that were appointed to new positions. For these reasons, and others that the playerbase as a whole will never be privy to, the plot has had to undergo countless revisions both large and small.

I think that in light of that knowledge, and the number of people a good plot relies on to run, the fits and starts become much more easy to understand. But frankly, you're not really remembering 2012 correctly either. The buildup to the end of the plot in 2012 rested with the Wanderer's Company and their (in)famously long time gathering all of the Essence Stones. The buildup for the populace of the game as a whole didn't happen until a few weeks prior to the actual end.

This arc hasn't gone as smoothly as we would like, but the plot is far from done. The end of the Arc is approaching because most of the major movement rests with the final phase of the Arc. Something that we've been building up to in and of itself for a while, with the Pact taking control of Ko-Koro and Echelon forcefully taking all the knowledge Joske obtained during his stint in the Legend. The rest of the movement will come as soon as a specific trigger event occurs, and will come quite quickly when it arrives. I (and I think my fellow staff members would agree) that the endgame of this Arc, and the revelation of hints that have been dropping for three years, will be worth the wait.

I understand that there were some unexpected issues with running this RPG, and I'll hand it to the staff that they have managed to keep the game together well despite those things. It's not really the organization I'm disappointed in, rather it's the extremely slow pacing (also understandable). Perhaps in the next arc and any future arcs, one solution to keep the pacing more consistent would be to have less central plot characters and a more simple storyline altogether, to make it easier to manage. A simpler plot may be more engaging to the players themselves, as well. Arc 1 was based on conflict between light and shadow, while arc 2 was more complicated. I enjoy stories with moral ambiguity like this, but it's not quite as good at stimulating players.

The point is though, I respect the staff for what they do and have faith that the arc 2 finale will indeed be good, paving way for an arc 3 with hopefully better pacing.

• Upvote 3

Its not hard to have better pacing when you don't have to constantly fix the game.

As much as I poke fun at the speed the plot is moving I certainly don't hold it against the staff. For the most part the most recent delay was unavoidable even if we had fewer plot central characters. Its the big transition to the next arc that needs a lot of staff input. Real life has always been something that the staff have had trouble juggling with their responsibilities here.

• Upvote 2

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

k, I finally got round to making another Silo (that merc guy who just got out of prison) post in Ta-Koro

and he's open for interaction

so someone interact

with him 

pls

Well, by coincidence, Skorm, another cloaked, brooding Ba-Toa that's tried to kill Casanuva and has recently turned over a new leaf is around, interacting with M!st's character.

ooh, I'll see about that

also can't wait for the mysteriously hinted endgame revelation :P

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

I understand that there were some unexpected issues with running this RPG, and I'll hand it to the staff that they have managed to keep the game together well despite those things. (1) It's not really the organization I'm disappointed in, rather it's the extremely slow pacing (also understandable). (2) Perhaps in the next arc and any future arcs, one solution to keep the pacing more consistent would be to have less central plot characters (3) and a more simple storyline altogether (4), to make it easier to manage. A simpler plot may be more engaging to the players themselves, as well. Arc 1 was based on conflict between light and shadow (4), while arc 2 was more complicated. (4) I enjoy stories with moral ambiguity like this, but it's not quite as good at stimulating players. (5)

The point is though, I respect the staff for what they do (1) and have faith that the arc 2 finale will indeed be good, (1) paving way for an arc 3 with hopefully better pacing. (2)

Refer to points as necessary. 

1. Grazie.

2. This is a case of a correct - and fair - point being attacked from the wrong angle. I'm going to shoot from the hip and guess that maybe ten percent of this arc's plot retains the DNA that Nuju, Tuck, and EW set down in 2012 and 2013. At absolute max, fifteen percent - the very bare bones, the things that could not be changed without completely altering or rebooting the continuity of this incarnation of the BZPRPG. Since that is a decision I was arguing against four years ago when the NBZP collapsed to make way for last arc, I pleaded with Nuju not to let that happen again. To make it happen required nothing less than a complete plastic surgery overhaul of what this arc was - and then another, and another, and another. I don't think any post I make can explain how insane the revolving cast of characters that went into building this arc in all its stages.

Whatever their ideas (and there have been some terrible ones on all fronts, even mine) and whether they made it into the game or not (wouldn't you like to know) I also want to stress that, at various times, the brainchildren of no less than six of the most imaginative and passionate minds in BZPRPG history went into making this arc what it was - along with two different head GMs, each with their own staff team, advantages and disadvantages. There are elements of everyone inside this arc and some of its major players, and I would be lying to your face if I said it was seamless or even pretty. It would be stretching even my infamous bravado to say that I feel like I've completely triumphed over this arc. It's broken us all on the staff just as much as it's disappointed some of you guys, and it's been difficult at times to keep the ammunition out of arm's reach whenever another deadline looms that we're not going to make. 

But if you look in Kentoku (just the most recent page or two) you'll see that we've moved the Umbraline/Fursic/Dastana plot closer to its endgame than it got in a year, complete with a complete resolution for one of those factions. When we have time, this game moves like Pietro Maximoff on bath salts with ###### nipping on his heels. The pacing of this arc has been glacial for a reason, but that reason isn't that the arc is innately hard to pace - it's that it's gotten away from us a handful of times, and you have to understand that I personally don't really think you can be disappointed in the pacing without being disappointed in the organization. If you want to be disappointed in both, fine. Maybe that's on us, whether we have lives or not. I'm not going to pretend we couldn't have done it better in a few places. But of all the things you could blame the arc for, it's not (entirely) its fault that it's slow.

3. This is a good idea, and one we've already incorporated. The lack of people we have to deal with in regards to absences is worth the extra character weight all three of us pull. We've all universally agreed on that already.

[no wall this time lmao]

4. While I'll concede you the ambiguity of this arc (and return to it in a second) I genuinely think that your memory of last arc may have dulled in the last few years. While ostensibly about people fighting Makuta (light and shadow), it also tackled every various permutation of that theme that the BZPRPG has seen in years (except for perhaps a handful of those tackled in the NBZP, which I think would have made for a more serious, adult, and affecting RPG than anything the new forum has seen) It tackled the fall, rise, and fall of Xa-Koro, to the point that people still openly decry the loss of a civilization that is by now over three years departed. It hammered home the theme of power, influence, propaganda and the pioneer spiriton Mata Nui in the form of the Four Peers, Xa-Koro, and Pala-Koro. It tackled, whether intentionally or not, the failings of six decentralized Guard systems all allowed to roam free as vigilantes. 

Last arc, we hit on genocide. We groped redemption drunkenly in an alleyway. We toyed with the themes of false idols with the Toa Daedra. We tackled betrayal in the form of Heuani, an altogether complicated and darker antagonist than any character this arc. We tackled love, at its purest and at its most sinister. 

And yes, above it all, we tackled light and shadow - even to the point of nearly tearing apart the Wanderer's Company over the fear of falling to temptations both real and imagined. It wasn't baby stuff. And even though I believe that it was a similarly drawn out process (seriously, Nuju had to run it himself solo for over a year) that was buoyed by the days of Hub, Krayz, Snelly, Grochi, Vorex, and I all inflating our post counts by the thousands and nostalgia - and was, as much as I love it, inferior to what the NBZP would have been had it survived - it was, even at its most immature, anything but simple.

I'm going to put it bluntly: no matter what your, the player, opinion of me is (and I know there are some d o o z i e s out there) or any disagreements we've had professionally or privately, PM or Skype, I have never treated my player base as idiots.

There are a lot of things that I think about Kentoku and the Dasaka that I will never really be able to voice aloud, thanks to my position and the blood, sweat + tears that my friends poured into making it years ago. There are a lot of things I would have replaced with new concepts, there's more worldbuilding I would have done, there's more empathy I would have given to the civilization as a whole, and yes, the dream is that in the end we would have had a parallel to Mata Nui that people had a reason to care about. Not just in a 'keep this topic alive' sense, but somewhere we could empathize with the same way we did when, say, Ko-Koro fell. Personally (since I did have a good bit of say in the Dasaka and the Dastana in particular) I'll own that we may not have done such a good job on a lot of those fronts.

But there's no way in heaven or ###### that I think for a second we made it so smart that the players couldn't understand it. I would never insult them to the point where I think giving one Matoran to a handful of players (for a story arc that all but concluded within five months of the game's outset, and was completely neutered by the time Kentoku was on the scene) and slapping a lazy coat of faux feminism onto the Ce-Toa would blow the ###### minds through the ears of people in their teens and twenties.

At this point in the BZPRPG, we may not be playing on the exact same themes as BIONICLE did in its prime as a franchise, but that's because we've all grown up since then. We're almost a decade and a half older than we were when we got into the Toa Mata or the Bohrok or the Rahkshi, and the way we look at those themes has changed as we've become adults. Some people want that simplicity back - and even though I've never been among them, it's a valid viewpoint. But to reintroduce it at the price of infantilizing my players (people who want me to set next arc in Okoto, grab your paper bags and get to huffing) is something I will never do.

5. This is fair too - this arc was objectively less stimulating than last arc, or the NBZP before it. I would be lying if I said I know exactly why, because on the surface Mata Nui has the same things to do that it always did, along with a few new updated takes on settings and topics in the wake of Makuta's fall. Even a decentralized "phantom menace" (cringe) of a villainous organization, so to speak, shouldn't have affected the majority of all our characters. Perhaps the game just does need some of its sandbox element back - which is something we've taken care to tackle in this new arc, taking the freeform elements we loved about the BZPRPG of yore and stroking it by the horns (whoa where is this metaphor going oh my I need to shower off)

Okay. So this reply is getting mega long and a little sensual.

Tapio, if you - or anyone else - has given me the benefit of the doubt and read through this whole thing, go out, buy yourself one of those tacky bronze field day medals, and say it was from me, because you earned it. I just feel really passionate about this game, as much as I ever have - more, in fact, because to allow it to stagnate and become something lesser on my watch would be absolutely gutwrenching. I love this game. I really do. I've had plenty of disagreements with it, I've gotten into fights over it, I've gained and lost friends on its behalf, and I would be putting too much stock into even my Dionysian prettyboy blood if I pretended that sticking with it has been easy. Or that I would have gotten through it alone - at least, gotten through it without going grey and losing my hairline. 

But I feel good about the end of this arc - I still feel proud about the work put into it by my friends and mentors from yesteryear like Nuju, Tuck, and yes, EW, you too. I'm still excited about what I'm working on with Krayz and Gabe and Palm and every single last one of the Maru players, Piraka players, Matoran contest winners, and yes - I'm hella ###### stoked to look back on this game a year from today and think about how far it's come. 

In short:

*I love the BZPRPG.

*I love everyone in this subforum.

*And the lesbians of the universe deserved better than Kentoku.

-Tyler

Edited by Costa Vespula
  • Upvote 16

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Click to see GIF
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Well said boss, I agree with you 100%. Here's to another...almost five years? Has it been that long already? Geeze.

That's if none of us gets mugged and left to die in a ditch.

But hey, what's the worst that could happen?

If I'm still stuck with you chumps after five years, I might want to get mugged.

<3

• Upvote 5

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Well said, Tyler. If there's one thing you've made clear, it's that the staff cares about the BZPRPG and will use the lessons learned from arcs 1 and 2 to make arc 3 the best one yet, which is more than any of us could ask for.

The pacing of this arc has been glacial for a reason, but that reason isn't that the arc is innately hard to pace - it's that it's gotten away from us a handful of times, and you have to understand that I personally don't really think you can be disappointed in the pacing without being disappointed in the organization. If you want to be disappointed in both, fine. Maybe that's on us, whether we have lives or not. I'm not going to pretend we couldn't have done it better in a few places. But of all the things you could blame the arc for, it's not (entirely) its fault that it's slow.

Fair enough. I guess what I was trying to say was that I'm not disappointed in the effort. Wrong choice of words.

I genuinely think that your memory of last arc may have dulled in the last few years.

This may be a good time to admit that at the end of arc 1, I was merely a passive bystander following the story, but not really participating in it. Perhaps that's why it felt different to me.  :lookaround: 

the dream is that in the end we would have had a parallel to Mata Nui that people had a reason to care about.

The whole idea of Kentoku was very ambitious, since you had to create an entire culture from scratch for it... I think it has a lot of potential, but the best way to make it work would be to enable more fluent interaction with Kentoku and Mata Nui. In this arc, it took a very long time for even the first Dasaka to step foot in Ga-Koro, and to this day the two locations remain distant and separate. If the interaction had happened way earlier, the attachment to Kentoku may have grown faster and stronger.

A group of players which I was part of even sent an expedition from Mata Nui towards the direction of the archipelago (though for different reasons), only to be denied entry into Kentoku by the staff and eventually ignored for almost a year until all the characters slipped into irreversible inactivity. It might have been a smart move to allow these characters to find Kentoku, as it would surely have generated activity and interesting story material. It was obviously not part of the staff plan, but thinking about the potential advantages, I think it might have been worth it. This is just my thought, though, and I'm obviously not aware of all the reasons behind this.

This is fair too - this arc was objectively less stimulating than last arc, or the NBZP before it. I would be lying if I said I know exactly why, because on the surface Mata Nui has the same things to do that it always did, along with a few new updated takes on settings and topics in the wake of Makuta's fall.

I think it was mostly due to the lack of any specific collective goal. Arc 1 had Makuta as a common enemy to everyone on the island, except for those who specifically allied with him or remained neutral. Arc 2 was all about the aftereffects of Makuta being banished, but it felt like all direction was lost. The Piraka had a lot of potential to become great antagonists, but they just... didn't do much. Aside from a few individual cases, they've remained inactive, in the Vault.

• Upvote 1

Per usual I picked a terrible time to step back into things, mea culpa.

So, for starters I'd like to apologize. Before I went off the radar, I feel like I was acting like an to a lot of people, who really didn't deserve it. I'm sorry. I joined up here in the thick of my teenage years, and now that I'm older, and a bit wiser, I realized that I made some missteps, and that I should at the least try and make up for them. Or at least, come back around and try to nice to the people I was acting like dicks to.

Secondly, I remember awhile back that I said I was going to be leaving the game because of school or what-not, and I've decided to retract that statement. This is a good thing here, and despite my whining and angst-ing, I did enjoy this game. I also realized that the reason why I later said that I was leaving was stupid- I just simply didn't feel like I was involved. Which is stupid because one can just jump into this game with no prior planning and end up doing amazing things, if they invest the time. On that note, I'll be doing a clean sweep of my character sheet- Revamping it and making sure everything is up to snuff before throwing all my characters into the thick of it.

If I left some plot threads hanging or something of the like, please let me know so I can try to make up on that for you all.

Here's to having a (very much belated) good new year,

-ATC

• Upvote 4

I'm getting a slightly higher sense of impending doom than I usually am from this thread and Ko.  I need to get working on those character intros.  >_>

Also, the talk about the old RP earlier is making me think back to when I was browsing the forums many years back and came across The Academy, before it had ever been integrated into the BZPRPG.  It even had a comic at one point.  I wonder if that ever got more than four strips in.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I'm going to make an attempt at rejoining the BZPRPG, sometime in the near future(read: 2 weeks to 9 months.). Definitely going to focus more on a single character's development instead of spreading out my effort across a few characters.

Not to imply that those of you with multiple characters(or several dozen.) have shoddy character development. It's just what works best for me, I think.

How are you y'all and how things going on the ol' BZPRPG?

Very slowly.

• Upvote 4

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

Aw dang I just had an idea for a...more maliciously aligned character but their fancy gizmo gadget lies less in the region of 'foreign techno gadgets' and more of a 'Probably OP When Abused Villain Making Device', so Im just gonna leave it in my ipad notes for now.

On plot related terms, Im glad its about to start moving somewhere new, perhaps things will get going, because(and Im not blaming the staff, dont get me wrong) it honestly feels really sluggish and slow atm. Not much happening in most places.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Pretty slow for me, though some of my lesser-used characters are picking up. Still waiting to solve the Kentoku stuff, and the Ga-Koro stuff (both the Kalta and Amulet sub-plots), while Maeloc and Fyura over in Ko-Koro are waiting around (the former for Eisen, the latter for pretty much anything) and Cyrix is still... spying, I guess.

Speaking of Fyura, I found her theme while she's transformed!

'Don't stahp me, cuz Ah'm havin' a good time, havin' a good time!'

Edited by -Windrider-

Business as usual, then.

Yup. I feel like I'm 10 again and the book's reached the point where I need to read the ending under the covers with a flashlight if that's what it takes. Only the book isn't finished so I'm foundering.

I just want to see what happens next, darnit. ヽ(´o`;

• Upvote 2

[BZPRPG Profiles]