BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hey guys, I just came back to BZPower after like years of not even thinking about Bionicle.  BZPRPG sounds kinda fun.

I was browsing around the wiki, and I found this little bit about Toa of Magnetism in this universe being blue, orange, and silver.

Just out of curiosity, where did they get these colors?  I thought they were just black and gunmetal grey.  All the actual Magnetism Toa on the wiki have the official canon colors instead of these.

I might make a Magnetism Toa character myself.  A sick part of me actually likes the blue/orange/silver, so would that still fit in the BZPRPG's canon?

You can pretty much roll with whatever colour combination you want here, it doesn't have to adhere to canon. It's totally cool if you have something like a blue Toa of fire or a pink Toa of water, so yeah, it would fit.

The same goes for gender, by the way. Element doesn't determine your character's gender in the BZPRPG, though the Dasaka are predominantly female with a ratio of 40:1. You can read up on them in the Kentoku Archipelago topic.

• Upvote 1

You can pretty much roll with whatever colour combination you want here, it doesn't have to adhere to canon. It's totally cool if you have something like a blue Toa of fire or a pink Toa of water, so yeah, it would fit.

The same goes for gender, by the way. Element doesn't determine your character's gender in the BZPRPG, though the Dasaka are predominantly female with a ratio of 40:1. You can read up on them in the Kentoku Archipelago topic.

Oh cool, thanks!

Actually, back in the day when I started out on BZP (2003-2004), I had my own Ta-Matoran/Toa of Fire, but for some reason, he was mainly black and white with only a red mask.  No idea what I was thinking.  But now that you've told me this, I might just bring him back just like that.

And maybe the blue and orange Fa-Toa will be his buddy or something.

Welcome to our little corner of the asylum, Shinken Green. 

Wade pretty much covered it, but we generally play pretty fast and loose with color schemes and gender ratios. The stuff regarding character creation over in the Profiles topic is pretty much the only real set of regulations that need to be followed. I would recommend checking out the Starter Topic, too, for its rundown of the plot.

If you have any questions, we're all more than happy to help. If you have something a little more specific feel free to PM one of the staff members as well.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

If that was a thing here, the entirety of Ko-Koro likely would've already been swallowed whole, Arkham City style.

Not saying that every character in Ko is criminally insane, mind you, but if that were to happen, I'd say it would probably start there.

• Upvote 3

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yaey, people like my stuff.

If y'all want some extra bits of background info, I'll probably get around to adding it somewhere in their profile, but for now you can PM me if you want stuff.

EDIT: Nevermind that, things have changed.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

All this discussion about the Araka has got me wondering about BZPRPG custom species. There's the Dasaka and Parakuka, but what are some other prominent ones, if any?

There aren't any others to my knowledge.

​Also, Parakuka are parasites that are attached to hosts, IIRC.

EDIT: Lesterin. There's Lesterin, but that's still it.

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

All this discussion about the Araka has got me wondering about BZPRPG custom species. There's the Dasaka and Parakuka, but what are some other prominent ones, if any?

Are the Dasaka custom? I thought they were just the BZPRPG's Ce-Toa and co.

Uh, I think there's the Tiokaha, but don't ask me anything about them. Outside of them, I don't know.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

This is an interesting looking place. I might have to start playing here some time.

Could somebody link me to the rules and what-not? I'd rather read those before I start.

This should be all you need. Welcome aboard. Hope you make a big splash in the game.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Erm, this might be a conversation for a PM or a status feed instead of the main BZPRPG topic.

They're just screwing around. Otter ain't new to the BZPRPG, unless I'm thinking of someone else.

​(oh god why did I lurk here so long before actually joining)

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)