BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Just get a photothermic capsule, a hammer, a metal ball and a metal tube. Put the ball and the capsule in the tube, then hit the capsule as hard as you can with the hammer.

Boom, makeshift firearm. Its shoddy, probably not going to work and is more likely to seriously injure your hand than it is the other guy, but take what you can get.

• Upvote 2

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

>Manage to, through a surprisingly effective plan that made use of a number of loopholes, gather together a large enough group of characters to create an airship.

>Float through the sky, satisfied in successfully pulling off getting an airship approved by the staff.

>Ruin everything by not telling your crew that you're going to attack Po-koro with the airship.

>Watch the staff drop it into a black hole for your transgressions.

• Upvote 8

Silvan's in charge over the entirety of Po-Wahi.

Tyler currently holds the position of Head Staff Member.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh.

Well then, now I guess I don't feel as weird about myself. :D

EDIT: Kini-Nui Rahkshi killers (SnowyAegis, Conway, 20K And Counting, Young Wade, D.Va, Silvan, Midak, and Shadowhawk) I'm feeling a timeskip is in order, because of how dead everything is. What do you think?

Edited by Ghidora131

Is there anyone who's got a character near or in the Flash-Freeze Suites in Ko-Koro?  I just put my character there, and she's looking for someone to give her a hand.

Also, since he doesn't appear to be, can Silvan Haven please be added to the BZPRPG staff? Every single time he says anything I keep picturing him as the head staff member.

He'll only take the job if he ever renames himself Wysp.

Almost five years with the same name and I'm not changing it any time soon.

• Upvote 4

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Also, since he doesn't appear to be, can Silvan Haven please be added to the BZPRPG staff? Every single time he says anything I keep picturing him as the head staff member.

God no. I run through enough red ink and red tape keeping him under control now, I would bankrupt every office supply store on the planet trying to keep him tame if he was staff.

• Upvote 5

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

First things first. I'm returning to the BZPRPG! I've reintroduced Rahkiir to Po-Koro and introducted the pirate captain Vanik to Ga-Koro.

Second thing; what kind of shady taverns might a pirate captain like to visit in the city of Ga-Koro (preferably ones with people in them.)

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Second thing; what kind of shady taverns might a pirate captain like to visit in the city of Ga-Koro (preferably ones with people in them.)

ga-koro has literally nothing but shady taverns

Oh yeah, and bars that serve ice cream and pancakes

Apparently

You got somethin' against ice cream and pancakes, buddy?  =|

• Upvote 2

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Random thought, but has anyone realized when their char is interacting with a vortixx ... that said char is talking with someone about 9.5 -11 feet tall. Considering Toa are about 7 ft, that makes matoran what 4ft? How are villages built for creatures of such drastically different heights?

Random thought, but has anyone realized when their char is interacting with a vortixx ... that said char is talking with someone about 9.5 -11 feet tall. Considering Toa are about 7 ft, that makes matoran what 4ft? How are villages built for creatures of such drastically different heights?

All Vortixx wear a Kanohi mask of crouching.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

If I remember correctly, one of the staff pointed out that village dwellings were mostly constructed around Matoran, seeing as to how they're currently the most populous species on the island. By this logic, structures built around other species would be exceedingly rare in comparison within the walls of a Koro.

People (myself included) sometimes forget that this is actually supposed to be a thing when it comes time to RP though, which can unfortunately lead to a lot of inconsistencies with our posts.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

In Po-koro at least some of the houses are built specifically for beings on the larger side. The villages may not have started with a bunch of Toa and other things running around but it only takes so long for supply to catch up to demand.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Actually, why couldn't the villages have been built with high roofs? I don't know if the Turaga were once Toa, who in turn were once Matoran, but it's entirely possible they thought "hey, Matoran can turn into Toa, what if that happens? We should build our houses with high roofs just in case."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png