BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Actually, why couldn't the villages have been built with high roofs? I don't know if the Turaga were once Toa, who in turn were once Matoran, but it's entirely possible they thought "hey, Matoran can turn into Toa, what if that happens? We should build our houses with high roofs just in case."

For roofs maybe, but everyday items such as say chairs still leave an odd situation. Matoran scaled tables are inconvenient for Toa and doubly so for a Vortixx and the like. Things would be the same for Vortixx scaled furniture. I guess public establishments just have different sized furniture for erryone.

And he is welcome to that position. Too much work for me.

Cheers.

we don't take kindly to prettier men than me in this here town no more

-Tyler

okay bye then

thanks dad

I'm proud of him.

you're not my dad

Actually, why couldn't the villages have been built with high roofs? I don't know if the Turaga were once Toa, who in turn were once Matoran, but it's entirely possible they thought "hey, Matoran can turn into Toa, what if that happens? We should build our houses with high roofs just in case."

For roofs maybe, but everyday items such as say chairs still leave an odd situation. Matoran scaled tables are inconvenient for Toa and doubly so for a Vortixx and the like. Things would be the same for Vortixx scaled furniture. I guess public establishments just have different sized furniture for erryone.

They probably do. It's a much bigger deal here in our universe, when you're dealing with Skakdi, Vortixx, and custom species every day, than it was on canon Mata Nui. It's just as likely all the furniture is scaled for those species to begin with, and Matoran just feel like they're sitting in a loveseat even when they're in a recliner.

Use your imagination.

-Tyler

• Upvote 3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

ayna's still hasn't given her two cents on the idea

then again she doesn't care what anyone does since our adventures are all over the place and literally any idea is a good one, apparently

Well the party's pretty much in one of those situations where the author doesn't know what to do so he tries random stuff to fill time and hopefully find  a plot thread to stick to. Except in this scenario it's several authors. Beyond Konihi being a tourist and maybe murdering someone down the line we don't have an overarching aim or idea of what to do next.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I could be catching a train and I got caught up with a bunch of losers who want to play Indiana Jones

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUUUUUUDE

• Upvote 4

Verulas might start trying to recruit people for The Outsiders sometime soon, since, you know, pretty much everybody else seems to be caught up in one state of inactivity or another.

There's also a train heist currently going on over in Po-Wahi.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Verulas might start trying to recruit people for The Outsiders sometime soon, since, you know, pretty much everybody else seems to be caught up in one state of inactivity or another.

I was expecting to be facing off against a real crew with just my NPcs. Instead I've got four-ish people who barely know what they are doing as well as some helpful PCs nearby.

I've already reduced the amount of NPC guards on the train just to give a reason not to dogpile them.

• Upvote 2

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Sorry but who are these Outsiders?

• Upvote 1

I was expecting to be facing off against a real crew with just my NPcs. Instead I've got four-ish people who barely know what they are doing as well as some helpful PCs nearby.

I've already reduced the amount of NPC guards on the train just to give a reason not to dogpile them.

boi this ship is gonna sink faster than kalama's raiders

• Upvote 3

boi this ship is gonna sink faster than kalama's raiders

they say the captain goes down with the ship wade

Edited by McCree
  • Upvote 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Sorry but who are these Outsiders?

It was Requiem's idea to create a Dark Hunter's-esque mercenary organisation. 

Unfortunately, Requiem himself has been MIA for quite some time, Tiragath only recently returned to the forum, and I haven't actually posted in any of the BZPRPG topics in months, so most of the Outsider's characters have fallen into inactivity. 

Turns out no one has much use for a merc group in this game, anyway. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Why pay people to do unpleasant stuff when there's a bunch of random adventurers running around perfectly happy and willing to do it all for free?  :D

T_T

• Upvote 3

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

There are a lot of merc types on Mata Nui right now. The hired sword market has pretty much reached it's market saturation point.

That said the people who would want mercs the most are helpless matoran NPC's who cant fight themselves, that might be the major flaw in the whole thing.

True. The only things we really have over the average sellsword at the moment are a base that used to be the old Ko-Wahi cable car station (which we used to charge a toll for), and an alliance with Ihu-Koro and Ta-Koro to help make sure that those pesky Makuta-worshipers don't end up crossing the Tren Krom Break and into Ta-Wahi, which so far, not much even remotely related to that has occured.

Oh, and an entire armory filled to the brim with standard, non-tech weapons. And a prison for people we don't like, provided that we feel generous enough not to just straight-up kick them into the nearby river of lava in the first place. And an indoor bar that still charges people for drinks, though the player running it hasn't posted in a while. And other, like-minded individuals who will (probably) have your back when it's time to go out on missions.

And the best part is that the entrance fee is only trial by combat $9.95! But yeah, solo mercs totally have access to all that stuff as well, so you might actually be better off going it alone.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Alright, guys, my mom's initial recovery period is up this week. Already getting to approvals and posts. They should be spread out throughout the week, so hang tight.

-Tyler

• Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OK, I have two characters that are Open For interaction, in Ga-Wahi and Ko-Wahi.  Could I get somebody to fix that and interact with them?

Edited by capMARVELOUS

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm planning to post another bad guy character in the Profile Pages.  Once I do that, I'll use him to kick things up again in Ko-Koro.  (He's a guard.)

but where is your precious staff now?  i don't see them making any moves to reactivate the guards anytime soon.  so it seems like i'll have to take matters into my own hands... unless a staff member decides to show up now all of a sudden and reactivate the guards, or tells me i can't post my guard character there.  if not, i'll simply post my guard character there and interact with you guys.

• Upvote 4

but where is your precious staff now? i don't see them making any moves to reactivate the guards anytime soon. so it seems like i'll have to take matters into my own hands... unless a staff member decides to show up now all of a sudden and reactivate the guards, or tells me i can't post my guard character there. if not, i'll simply post my guard character there and interact with you guys.

You.

I like you.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it