BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

1 hour ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

>obsidian outpost being on the map

Well, it still exists. There's nothing stopping people from passing through or putting it to use in future.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"We're going to find help. And I don't know where we're going to find it, but I do know that we can't stay in this village anymore if things are going to change because I'm sick of relapsing and I'm sick of Dorian Shaddix watching me fail but I want you to understand something:"

There was a stern power in her face and eyes, "No matter what the outcome is, I still love you. And that's all I need--"

To Burn Out

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Like 7

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

2 minutes ago, Palm said:

Hey buddy I just wanna say after all these years I'm sorry Kinvex bit it there my bad

Lol that's okay man! It's been like years, I'm over it at this point. Tbh totally forgot about that guy until you mentioned him just now haha.

So is there like a discord or something that everyone posts on now or does everyone just post here?

Is there a specific BZPRPG discord? 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

In her dreams. It was her hands.

A little goodbye for the Talli of this arc.  She was stuck in one place for a while, and now she's finally moving.

• Like 2

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I'm glad to see the site is back up. I'll be waiting for the new Arc to kick off to launch new character(s) into the game. 

Edit: I noticed it came up over a month ago; ah, guess I shouldn't have written it off. 

Edited by FallenAtlas
  • Like 1