BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Good to see you. Gosh it’s been ages. What’s been going on with Nichou?

I have some rough ideas already for explaining what Dece did in the interim, and what he is doing now. I am thinking the main explanation would be that he was kidnapped by villains hoping to study the glitch that gave him his visions. I think it’s simple enough not to be inherently complicated. And it might also lead to him feeling like the companions abandoned him, which might set up conflict down the line. I should refresh my memory of what he actually did back then first. Try not to contradict anything.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Yeah when things go that far back it's hard to remember everything that has happened.

Well, Nichou didn't do all too much immediately after the companions disbanded - at least, I think (I still need to do some review of those days). After Makuta was defeated and Arc 2 began, Nichou went to Po-Koro and befriended a kohlii player along the way, who unbeknownst to Nichou was actually a spy. After a bit of time in Po-Koro he went to Ko-Wahi to see the Massif and has been there ever since, building housing for refugees of Ko-Koro after it was captured by the makuta-worshipping types. When I put it like that it doesn't sound as long and as much as I thought it was but then again there's that 3-4 year time gap in the middle where I wasn't active on BZP.

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm still constantly digging to try to find any vestiges of the classic BZPRPG. Here's today's find, some tongue-in-cheek banners we made over a decade ago! Apologies for quality/watermarking.

imageproxy (1).png

imageproxy.png

• Like 4

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

I look back with fondness and some cringes at Locus Abeo. 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

On 1/11/2020 at 7:38 PM, BULiK said:

Especially given the retake of Ko-Koro, I'm very excited to see what role Korzaa will play in the new government, and what potential political conflicts will result during the reconstruction of Ko.

Hey good question! I've finished catching myself up on most of the major plotlines (rip Echelon and Josk and woah almost Dorian) and I feel like I have a general idea of what happened to Ko. I'm wondering what role Ta-Koro, the place where Korzaa was hanging out, played in Ko-Koro's retaking? Anyone have anything Korzaa or I ought to know? I know things will probably change and get recapped when the new arc starts, but in the meantime I thought I'd put something in the wrap up topic to establish what my favorite characters have been up to. 

• Like 2

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

3 hours ago, Visaru said:

Hey good question! I've finished catching myself up on most of the major plotlines (rip Echelon and Josk and woah almost Dorian) and I feel like I have a general idea of what happened to Ko. I'm wondering what role Ta-Koro, the place where Korzaa was hanging out, played in Ko-Koro's retaking? Anyone have anything Korzaa or I ought to know? I know things will probably change and get recapped when the new arc starts, but in the meantime I thought I'd put something in the wrap up topic to establish what my favorite characters have been up to. 

I'll shoot you a PM with anything I can think of!

• Like 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey I’m drawing up an updated bio for Dece, and I wanted to check something for when the BZPRPG resumes. Namely, what kind and number of tech are allowed for a single character? For reference, I am currently thinking of giving him a lighter and a Volo Lutu Launcher. Would that be allowed?

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Native tech is essentially unlimited as long as you can come up with a reason for the character to have the resources needed to get them. Foreign tech is the only place where the limitations come into play.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ah, okay, that’s good to know. 

3 hours ago, SnowyAegis said:

Oh god I entirely forgot to check here for the past several months; has much happened in that time?

Look at the last post date in all the IC topics -- nope.

A little wrap up is taking place, but things are most on hold until the new story arc releases.

Edited by Crimson Jester

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

huh, hey Aegis. not sure if you'd remember me without looking at past name changes or my post history 

are the Araka still a thing? for that matter, is Cyramar? i may have wrote Datrox's brief wrap-up post under the pretense you were inactive and Cyramar wasn't around...heh...

Edited by King of Kings

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Faintly, I'll go...

Lord, I missed this place. I never had the heart to remove the BZPRPG from my bookmarks bar, sat there all those years. Clicked on it on a whim, sad to see the season's ended.

To take this, head on...

That second season came and I never really got too far into it, wasn't having a great time in the ol' noggin and I guess I just kinda... stopped, without wrapping anything up. Apologies to anyone I was interacting with (four and a half years ago o.o )

Soon I'll come around, lost and never found...

I'd set up an arc for my characters, but because I never kept notes back then (because I'm an idiot) I've since forgotten the particulars. I'm better about that now.

Waiting for my words, seen but never heard...

I remember where I wanted them to end up ultimately though, and once this next arc starts I'm thinking I'll leap back into the fray post-plans, reveal the plot in reverse as it were. Welcome the boys (and girls, mostly girls actually) back home.

Buried underground, but I'll keep coming.

...is anyone still here that remembers me or am I just being dramatic for no reason lol

• Like 2

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

13 hours ago, Snelly said:

@Zeal

I haven't seen you in five years mate, how you doing? 

Folks, this here is the fellow had my first BZPRPG interaction with back in October 2011 (eight-and-a-bit years ago what on Earth). Now it's a homecoming <3

But gosh, between then and now I've graduated high school, been through polytechnic (twice!), lost my childhood kitter (RIP Gary) and adopted another kitter just a few days ago. All things considered, I'm pretty content.

But I missed you guys! And I can't wait to jump back in!

• Like 1

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Hey everyone.

I was in the neighborhood taking care of some unfinished business in Fan Created Games and thought I'd stop by. Glad to see a lot of old and familiar names on this page alone. 

Congrats on wrapping up the arc. Friar Tuck would be proud!

• Like 5

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]