BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oddly, some people don't have less work with the pandemic going on. It's much the same as last time an explanation was given.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Work is still going on (admittedly slowly) behind the scenes on the various pieces that need to come together to deliver the new arc and setting. I'd like to stress that we are very, very close, but -- as Silvan says -- unfortunately the coronavirus lockdowns haven't reduced our respective workloads. Some of us have also had added family stress as a direct result of the pandemic.

Once again, I can only say sorry it hasn't all come together yet. I wish I could tell you exactly when we'll be able to wrap up the wrap-up and deliver the new arc, but I can't; it may be days, it may be weeks. Ultimately it will depend on how three busy people's timetables and creative energies happen to align. But be assured that we are committed to this and making progress.

• Like 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

After years of absence I decide to pop in on a whim, and from the looks of things the RP is finally winding up.  Never thought I'd see the day.  =P

Come to think of it, I've still got two different character intro posts in various degrees of construction...  I'm almost tempted to write them up anyways.  Beginnings can be endings too.

It'll be weird writing Joskander again, six years after I made him as a test character...  I wonder if the guys he fought alongside are still around?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Ha!  Well, the arc's in wrap-up, at the very least.

Incidentally, I did some catching-up in the discussion thread, and noticed there's a Discord!  Assuming it's open to all players, any chance someone can throw me a link?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually it is! It mentions the opening of the vaults in Kentoku and Mangaia down at the bottom in two brief bullet points. If you want to read the last couple posts which wrap up the arc (which I definitely recommend, you don't need much context and they are really cool) go check out Nuju's posts in Kentoku and Tyler and Ghosthands' posts in Kini-Nui. 

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So haven't looked at this topic or game for awhile. I know the last arc ended but don't know if the new arc has launched.

So has it or still in prep?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

8 hours ago, Voxumo said:

So haven't looked at this topic or game for awhile. I know the last arc ended but don't know if the new arc has launched.

So has it or still in prep?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 1 month later...

A conclusion, of sorts.

but never do we give ourselves to them, for we know they do not love us, for we are not their children.

Edited by Mel
formatting
  • Like 3

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...