BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Is anyone else thinking we need a Hungry, Hungry Games 2013 edition? Perhaps starring Lorax?

Actually, during the first HHG, I did draw up a rough plan of how that would go if my charaters were involved, and it wouldn't be too hard to adapt to the new set...

But no. That was a special thing for Tuck having dropped Vorex through the floor so many times. And you would have to wait a long time for my birthday.

ppg2.png

The problem is getting into Mangaia in the first place. The only way in is through the Dark Walks, all of which are guarded. (With the exception of Ko's, which is closely monitored by the village's aural receptors).

Q2TtLEz.png

Just thought about the Dark Walk from Po-Koro to Mangaia. Po-Koro is supposed to be difficult to find and so on, but can't anyone get there just by going to the Mangaia and then taking the Dark Walk path that leads to Po-Koro?

That is correct. However, keep in mind that Mangaia, even in the Makuta's absence, is a dark and treacherous place, filled with darkness and haunted by dangerous Rahkshi. Definitely not a place that average traveller wants to pass through.Still, it's preferable to dying of thirst, lost somewhere in Po-Wahi.

And possibly other Rahi that may have stumbled in there before the village militaries began guarding. Assuming the Rahkshi didn't kill them. All in all, it's too dangerous to warrant much beyond poorly-thought out plans to hide there.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Just thought about the Dark Walk from Po-Koro to Mangaia. Po-Koro is supposed to be difficult to find and so on, but can't anyone get there just by going to the Mangaia and then taking the Dark Walk path that leads to Po-Koro?

This is exactly why Hewkii has begun a project to change the exit of the Dark Walk to the middle of the desert.

:w:

Actually, I think the Kini Nui passage is unguarded.

I believe all entrances besides the Dark Walks have been sealed off.

Nope. Check the Kini-Nui description: "It has several entrances: one below the Suva Kaita, one through the Suva Nui in Le-Koro, and six long Dark Walk tunnels branching straight from a central chamber in Mangaia to the doorsteps of each Koro are some to name."

This is exactly why Hewkii has begun a project to change the exit of the Dark Walk to the middle of the desert.

Wouldn't that involve moving the location of the city? One does simply move a large tunnel...

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

There's photothermic powder. Enough of that and there could be no tunnel.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

All you have to do is close the entrance next to your town and then dig down somewhere else until you find the tunnel again.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I think you're all forgetting something.

These are tunnels constructed to safely carry hundreds of Rahkshi, and they took weeks to build and that was with the use of powers. They won't be destroyed or shifted so easily, especially since there are still feral Rahkshi running around down there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Keeping some sort of access to the Dark Walk would be preferable, even if Hewki does not want to open the Vault.

The entire tunnel is not full of rahkshi and no matter how sturdy the rock and the tunnel is made out of, elemental powers make it very easy to take it down.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Keeping some sort of access to the Dark Walk would be preferable, even if Hewki does not want to open the Vault.

The entire tunnel is not full of rahkshi and no matter how sturdy the rock and the tunnel is made out of, elemental powers make it very easy to take it down.

Not easily, though. Because the Rahkshi that are present would be very adverse to having their hideout destroyed, and each one of them is easily a match for two or three Toa. And it would take at least two Toa to accomplish the destruction and subsequent moving of the entrance to said tunnel.Not to mention the political backlash between the villages of such a move.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I think you're all forgetting something.

These are tunnels constructed to safely carry hundreds of Rahkshi, and they took weeks to build and that was with the use of powers. They won't be destroyed or shifted so easily, especially since there are still feral Rahkshi running around down there.

Nuju okayed it with the caveat that it takes a while. ;)

You don't even need to be in the tunnel for a good amount of it. You just tell the stone/sand to fill that large empty space under the ground. If you wanted to collapse it from the inside, then you simply follow the tunnel until you either encounter a rahkshi or get to the desired distance. Then just bring it down as you make your way out.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Gentlemen, I thought you might be interested to know that a new power is appearing on Mata Nui - something hinted at previously. Well, I say a new power - it is both new and old.

With Makuta's defeat, there is a power vacuum in the dark forces of the island. Already groups have sprung up to lay claim to this power; Ambages and the Peers, the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, those Skakdi who want to kill everyone...but what of the old servants of the Makuta? They are not gone, and they have not forgotten. Makuta is gone, but his Legacy remains.

And a shadow has stepped up to lead them. Some might call him a rightful heir; some might call him an opportunist. Some might say that such titles are meaningless, and that power speaks for itself.

Whatever he is, he has been preparing. And whatever they are, the Legacy are watching.

Their eyes are everywhere. Keep yours open. But beware what you may see.

Feel free to ask questions, but I won't promise to answer them all ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Will the Legacy ("Legacy Of Makuta" is what I'd guess it would be called) hire standard mercenaries, spies, and theives that aren't makuta worshippers?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

If only I hadn't killed my Makuta worshippers. :(

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Gentlemen, I thought you might be interested to know that a new power is appearing on Mata Nui - something hinted at previously. Well, I say a new power - it is both new and old.

With Makuta's defeat, there is a power vacuum in the dark forces of the island. Already groups have sprung up to lay claim to this power; Ambages and the Peers, the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, those Skakdi who want to kill everyone...but what of the old servants of the Makuta? They are not gone, and they have not forgotten. Makuta is gone, but his Legacy remains.

And a shadow has stepped up to lead them. Some might call him a rightful heir; some might call him an opportunist. Some might say that such titles are meaningless, and that power speaks for itself.

Whatever he is, he has been preparing. And whatever they are, the Legacy are watching.

Their eyes are everywhere. Keep yours open. But beware what you may see.

Feel free to ask questions, but I won't promise to answer them all ;)

Yay.

Probably gonna retcon something just for this; I have a character in semi-limbo I need to use to start doing bad things.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

those Skakdi who want to kill everyone

This is me, isn't it? If it is, we don't want to kill everyone, just every single Toa! We're fine with Lesterin, Vortixx and Matoran!

...You're not helping your case.

fK5oqYf.jpg